Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Do You Blog For Money Or Pleasure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Blog For Money Or Pleasure (454 Views)

Money Or Job: Which One Do You Really Need? / 4 Things That Keep Employees Loyal (hint: It's Not Money Or Perks) / Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Blog For Money Or Pleasure by austertee01(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
There is this question that has been on my mind since I activated a blog (austertee..com) recently. I realised that 60% of internet users blog, now the question is, do these bloggers actually blog for money or just for the pleasure sake?
Re: Do You Blog For Money Or Pleasure by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
By the feel of a blog you can tell apart who do it for pleasure or money.

Blogs done for pleasure've a homely feel and sense of enthusiasm behind them while blogs done for money've a regimented feel to them; you can sense an off-putting demeanor while reading the posts. Most "professional" bloggers're afraid of losing readership and sometimes put up mediocre threads just to appease the masses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission To Certificate In Makeup Business And Beauty / Need Help On Locations Of Heavy Duty Machinery For Training / Bitcoin Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.