Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? (478 Views)

Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This / Doing The Same Thing Every Single Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? by Betasms: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I always find the question "What would you be doing with your life if money didn't matter?" an odd one. Most of us have no idea what it would be like to not need money to live. However, I can totally start to imagine all of the things that I'd want to be and do if money didn't matter. In no order of importance, some of these things are:

1. Fashion Designing
2. Music
3. Own a Hotel
4. Own a Mall
5. Meet Famous Musicians and highly influential people.

What would you like to do or be irrespective of if you have money or not?

http://.com/Major_SMS_Campaign_Nigeria_Ghana.gif
Re: If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? by t6travels: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
hahahahahaha yh right we all work because of money now its a major factor u can not ignore
Re: If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? by crystalzoe: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have often thought a lot about this question and I think my answer is yes. I am an architect and a female one at that. I might just change the way I do some things

(1) (Reply)

Clavia / Mathematics Student/graduates: Lets Meet Here / Prices Slashed For Your Logo And Web Designs (christmas Offer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.