Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones (1774 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? (18 Only) / What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
If I did not know GEJ, looking at this picture I will think he suffers from Downs or Edward's syndrome. The word clueless falls short in describing this picture. This was a picture taken on his birthday today, and the picture shows you that the leader of Nigeria is indeed clueless. Is this the person that wants to rule Nigeria beyond 2015 (that is if Nigeria still exists)? His face tells it all. Fellows be wise, desist from voting a retard in power!

-CramJones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by ACM10: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
cramjones:
If I did not know GEJ, looking at this picture I will think he suffers from Downs or Edward's syndrome. The word clueless falls short in describing this picture. This was a picture taken on his birthday today, and the picture shows you that the leader of Nigeria is indeed clueless. Is this the person that wants to rule Nigeria beyond 2015 (that is if Nigeria still exists)? His face tells it all. Fellows be wise, desist from voting a retard in power!

-CramJones

Really? You must be the dumbest man in your village. Oya, list the features of Down or Edward syndrome you can spot from this photo.

PS: If I did not know Cramjones, reading this comment I will think he is genetically stupi.d.

14 Likes

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Zonacom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
U don't even know what to describe you as. You are just too foolish

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Eastherbunny(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Says the man that his name start with cramming and end with jonsing. I bet you don't own a dime you too broke on jonsing you don't even know when to show respect to your elder better still your president.

If you are a wise man like you claim, you should know when to show love to your enemies and show gratitude to them that I believe is what civilized people do,heck even you masters tried it this morning cause unlike you there know what they are doing.
I wonder why we don't have a third opposition party srong enough like APShit and PDP I would gladly vote for them.

APC please know the king of thugs you choose to campaign for you some are so Dump there don't even know it.

I don't think I will vote this time cause I hate both parties they are all wolf in sheep clothing.

CRAMjones undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by thaoriginator: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
So Cramjones don't you JonadafTAN is a vaginaaaa!

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Holds captive by saTAN
He needs nigerians help to breakaway and return to uteke..

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by hardywaltz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
What eaxcly is wrong with the picture...

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by omenka(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
hardywaltz:
Everything is wrong with it. He looks like someone with a mental condition being rehabilitated.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thunder fire gej n all his bad policies

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Zonacom(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don't even know what to describe you as. You are just too foolish
Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Mumu, describe this one.

7 Likes

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=omenka post=28194362]Everything is wrong with it. He looks like someone with a mental condition being rehabilitated.[/quote

Watin?
Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
omenka:
Everything is wrong with it. He looks like someone with a mental condition being rehabilitated.
Senseless post as usual.
Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJ needs to get high on crack, his brain is pentium 1. He is lost, clueness, unaware of his surrounding talk less of his country. A dumb president is better, but a retar.d is absolutely not acceptable. I didnt say this, the picture does!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Adminisher: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
hardywaltz:

The President needs to look more 'lively' and 'aware'. The cloudy, ambivalent look is very bad for leadership.
Sometimes it is all about inspiring leadership. Even his most ardent supporters should own up and offer some constructive criticism to his team of advisers.
Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by PDPZONE(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
undecidedAnd if I didn't know you CRAMMY I wouldn't believe you were such a waste of sp£®m. undecided
Keep on sulking in your ignorance, he still remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and you and your APC cohorts can't do $h!t about it undecided undecided undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by zomby(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigerians do not need to go by pictures or name (Goodluck) to justify who among these candidates deserves their votes. All we need to do is simply use our heads.

1. Corruption
2. Indiscipline
3. Backward system
4. leadership skills
5. Security
6. Poverty
7. Power supply
8. Water supply
9. Education and medical standard
10. Infrastructure (not just in Lagos, but all around the country)
11. and finally Hope Level and Life Satisfaction among all Nigerians in Nigeria...

You can not continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome. Use your head and all will be fine

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
cramjones:
[size=79]balderdash you are the clueless one here [/size]

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by mesoade(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu, describe this one.
LWKMD!
@cramjones . . Who released you from yabaleft? ,that person needs to be jailed
Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Picture Summarizes GEJ - Cramjones by laykhorn(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2014
claireshan:
[size=79]balderdash you are the clueless one here [/size]
Hell No! I agree that Cram shouldn't quantify a man with his picture and that is due to the hate he has for him but right now, I feel exactly the same. I used to support him because myself and my family voted him in 2011 but he hasnt lived up to expectation, not even one-tenth. His cluelessness will make Re:tard shiver and his tyranny will make Mugabe, Idi Amin and Hitler marvel. Cant wait to vote him out come Feb.
I once had no shoes wont work this time.

(1) (Reply)

2baba Junior Turns 9 Years Old By Name Nino / Rip Muna / Photo, R U Guilty Of Dis on Phyno's Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.