Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (4189 Views)

Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt / 2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Vacancy For The Role Of A Call Centre Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jamesatiti: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by lanrewest: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
tnx bro. location pls?
Re: . by Biodunkuye(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Weres d location

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Location for what? Must someone do everything for you. Goto google or d company website and find the location

6 Likes

Re: . by Biodunkuye(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Is it a crime to ask? Dey posted vacancy without puttn d state or area dey recruitng for.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Biodunkuye:
Is it a crime to ask? Dey posted vacancy without puttn d state or area dey recruitng for.
Its not a crime,its just dumb esp if u call ursef a grad in d era we re in moreso wen the company website is dere to search.

2 Likes

Re: . by Samuel89(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Let him be.
Re: . by Joecares: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mr man go sleep with ur 150k ur english sef be like;-) if uv really made dat will u come out to tell us ere? Person hand no dey deceive person.
Re: . by xage(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
matuskyoo7:
doing what?

Teaching folks how to scam tru whatsapp
Re: . by calabaman(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Biodunkuye:
Weres d location

Ojo Lagos
Re: . by calabaman(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2015
any idea of their salary package?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2015
calabaman:

Ojo Lagos
Good job girl
Re: . by NextPro: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2015
This is how every Nigerian don't believe anything, if you like doubt it. Let me explain what I did to make that cash. I sold about 160 cartoon of a product which is about to expire in two months time for a Big Superstore in my Area, press your calculator I sold a cartoon for 2600*160. Each cartoon I make 1500. So please if you are not ready to change your attitude in life, you will remain where you are hoping to get a job that will never come.

1 Like

Re: . by NextPro: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2015
@Joecares....if you like speak the best English, my 150k is in my account resting. Continue to submit ur CV. Like what I always tell people while waiting for that dream job to come, start something.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
young man do u knw its a crime to sell goods with few months shelf life to the public? if I recall, that was what shoprite in Lagos, Ikeja was closed temporary for. so don't be proud of that, its more like selling contrabands. so just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: . by onyegwu(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
NextPro:
This is how every Nigerian don't believe anything, if you like doubt it. Let me explain what I did to make that cash. I sold about 160 cartoon of a product which is about to expire in two months time for a Big Superstore in my Area, press your calculator I sold a cartoon for 2600*160. Each cartoon I make 1500. So please if you are not ready to change your attitude in life, you will remain where you are hoping to get a job that will never come.
Pls Mr ! Are they aware that the product is about to expire ? Or u deceived them into buying it without the information that it will soon expire or both u and them are into the dubious practice? Pls stop hailing ur self with this unwholesome dubious practice. Is this what u are going to teach ur child ? That is how my pikin drug killed most Nigerians which Made Late Mrs Dora Akuyinli to swing into action through NAFDAC. Pls bury ur head in shame I can assure u dat the way that money came dats how it will go. U will never grow which such kind of money. People who earn legitimate peanuts will be better than u. U are not better than the person that is submitting cv at least he is not dubious like u but wants to make a decent form of living. After people like u will say our leaders are corrupt but u look at what u are proud to mock others with rubbish !! Every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner. The law is watching.

2 Likes

Re: . by odaniel1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
danieloy4:

Its not a crime,its just dumb esp if u call ursef a grad in d era we re in moreso wen the company website is dere to search.

Don't be silly! She asked a simple question.
My God! Why are Nigerians like this? Small position of power/opportunity and then our shoulders are up like Lamborghini doors!...smh
It would have done no harm to mention what you were asked instead of bashing the poor girl abt being a Nitwit for asking. angry
danieloy4:

My God! Why are Nigerians like this? Small position of power/opportunity and then our shoulders are up like Lamborghini doors!...smh
It would have done no harm to mention what you were asked instead of bashing the poor girl abt being a Nitwit for asking.
I'm sure you're one of those GNLD agents...

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
odaniel1:

It would have done no harm to mention what you were asked instead of bashing the poor girl abt being a Nitwit for asking. angry

It would have done no harm to mention what you were asked instead of bashing the poor girl abt being a Nitwit for asking.
Am sorry to say this,you are just an ignorant fellow. Face your life...
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
odaniel1:

Do you think she's gonna open her yarnsh for you by taking sides?
Re: . by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Turn your monthly internet subscription into something that can be generating #1320 ( $8 ) daily, hourly, weekly or even monthly at your own pace, time and convenience. Contact +2347064652557(whatsapp only)
Re: . by Joecares: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oghumu1:

Mr man nemesis will soon catch up with u, for causing harm on your fellow man just because of a token. People like this shouldn't be taken to court for trial or not but should be terminated ASAP. #ManUnkind
oghumu ebenezer am I ryt?
Re: . by odaniel1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
danieloy4:

Do you think she's gonna open her yarnsh for you by taking sides?

M sure that's what ur callous mother did with a random individual to birth ur unfortunate self...shift!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Joecares: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
NextPro:
@Joecares....if you like speak the best English, my 150k is in my account resting. Continue to submit ur CV. Like what I always tell people while waiting for that dream job to come, start something.
Mr man iys crystal clear u don't av anytin. Empty barrels make d loudest noise. ppl like you should be hanged, do you know how many ppl u might have killed with ur low-life poison? Nemesis. Big for nothing old fool na ur children go buy ur product firs. Devils incarnate.
Re: . by Joecares: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
NextPro:
Mr man its crystal clear u don't av anytin. Empty barrels make d loudest noise. ppl like you should be hanged, do you know how many ppl u might have killed with ur low-life poison? Nemesis. Big for nothing old fool na ur children go buy ur product first. Devils incarnate. Coming here to cause nuisance.#smh# 150k koor 150y ni
Re: . by NextPro: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Like it or not bad belle dey naija oh.....make una dey look for work na....Una go soon dey quene for PMP 5k na
Re: . by NextPro: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Like it or not bad belle dey naija oh.....make una dey look for work na....Una go soon dey quene for PMP 5k na : cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend / .. / Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.