Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN (22490 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / Can A School Certificate Holder Register For Ican? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
CHOI
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by jide53: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
na wa ooo

Maggots Removed From Man's Nose (GRAPHIC VIDEO + Pics)
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Maggots+Removed+From+Man%27s+Nose+GRAPHIC+VIDEO+%2B+Pics&oq=Maggots+Removed+From+Man%27s+Nose+GRAPHIC+VIDEO+%2B+Pics&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=Maggots+Removed+From+Man%27s+Nose+GRAPHIC+VIDEO+%2B+Pics+e+reporter+news]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/1606-maggots-removed-from-man-s-nose-graphic-video-pics[/url]
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by adedayourt(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2014
K
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by garlicrey(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Lol
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by synergycom19: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Who told you that Education means Wisdom,he is educated doesn't mean he is wise. The primary school holder has WISDOM WHICH IS THE ULTIMATE WEAPON REQUIRED TO EXCEL IN LIFE.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by freezyprinzy(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2014
[right][/right]tot I read about this last week y is it just making front page?
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by NaijaOptimist: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Its not by certificate.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by mu2sa2: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
Anyone who knows Aliyu Salmon would hardly be surprised about a semi-illiterate man duping him. Salmon himself is of the same mental bracket as his duper. Forget the San title - it's been bastardized like everthing else in this country. SANship is awarded on the basis of connection or ability to throw money around. That's why you have dunces as Sans these days. Salmon, take heart! Nemesis has caught up with you for using young, brilliant lawyers and dumping them all these years. You don't have the brain, you exploit others to do the job and and dont pay them and when they complain, you sack them. God will catch all evildoers!

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by brownlord: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Bribery, isn't that an offense?
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
The SAN must be an Hausa Man.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by DatEbiraBoy(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
9ja i hail ooo
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by holatin(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
this no more news.
and some people will put so much credit to education, education is needed not compulsory and it doesn't guarantee common sense.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by ademega(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Experience is the best teacher and teaches at the expense of mistake
Arsenalholic:
I don't think being learned is a surefire bet to help detect scam.

What you know, may be a whole new experience to someone else. Now that he has fallen a victim, he has added a shot of 'scam knowledge' to his 'archive'. And next time he will defo know how to tread.

Experience is a good teacher.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by JEITO: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2014
I've learnt that credentials on the table, is not what makes one a decent person.

#What greed can do. Smh
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by chuksopran(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2014
That shows that being a graduate,is not a guarantee that you are wiser than those who did not go to the university...
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by deebsman1(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
Inspite of all his education he still feel for such a cheap scam.

That's what's called greed and gullibility
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by fm7070: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2014
He is very lucky that he will be getting his money back.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by dmjinc(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Brb grin
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by cole265(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2014
blizard44:
If it is not Africa Magic in play, that SAN nigga should be flogged.

Even my late great-grand father won't fall for a thousand naira scam any day, any time.

It is no juju at all. This is a case of bad hustling. Greed is the name.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by priscaoge(f): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=16pt] Intelligence got nothing to do with certificate!!!! Lol.

Nigerians paying n collecting brown envelope since d days of John d Baptist! grin

SAN I put it to u that u are one of those that encourage bribery and corruption in this country!

I put it to you that ur certificate is not a genuine one grin

I put it to you that you are a greedy citizen cheesy cheesy
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by watered(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2014
There's a difference between BRILLIANCE and INTELLIGENCE
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by eleko1: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Watch a movie by Amusan(Mr Latin)Title OPOLO OLOPOLO and learn small.Ur education doesn't give U immunity against Fraudsters/Scammers.The more U look,the less U see.
lalasticlala:
Inspite of all his education he still feel for such a cheap scam.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by SunqieOlaT(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Note: A 53-year-old primary school certificate holder, Moses Olayemi
Not A 3-year old primary school certificate holder..
Age and experience applies (first and second degree in fraudology and criminalogy)

1 Like

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by jmoore(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2014
The lawyer is corrupt.
His SAN title should be withdrawn.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by Dekingmoses(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2014
This is super story.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by tuffgongjo(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2014
This story reminds me of a story(a book titled king of Gypsies)where a Professor of Psychology was duped by a Gypsy Woman.
Education doesn't cure the Greed,Avarice,Gullibility of some "educated folks".
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by tuffgongjo(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2014
jmoore:
The lawyer is corrupt.
His SAN title should be withdrawn.
This is a big slap on the "Sanship".
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by kamez(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Forgive my ignorance, But I think paying 2.5 mill to get a a job is bribery..

Last time I checked bribery was a punishable crime under the law..

Both men should be charged.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by tuffgongjo(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2014
chupcake:
Cos he is a SAN doesn't mean he can't fall for a scam.. If its that, na only people wey no go school yahoo boy go fit scam.
It reflects his Greediness simple as that.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by KA24DETT(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2014
This proves my saying that majority of Nigerians would do the same or even worse than the current leaders.
Why are you paying 2.5 million for a job? To him , it's an investment because the only business that works in Nigeria is politics and church business.
Abandon ship Cus all hope is lost in this country .
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by lomprico(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Abeg who get d lawyer number, I get chief justice slot for am.
Re: Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN by Electronzeez(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Being certified or having the tittle SAN attached to ones name is no joke sir.
So for all the practicing years as a lawyer he's not come across such similar scam case?....plz, you will need to explain to me why a senior advocate of nigeria reeks such ignroance and lacks total empytness in his archive.
This is telling us that the legal system of nigeria had seriously been eroded by politics. Only a political position i know would warrant you make such huge PR before getting the big fish.
Arsenalholic:
I don't think being learned is a surefire bet to help detect scam.

What you know, may be a whole new experience to someone else. Now that he has fallen a victim, he has added a shot of 'scam knowledge' to his 'archive'. And next time he will defo know how to tread.

Experience is a good teacher.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) / WAEC Introduces 'walk-in' Candidates, Allows Registration 24 Hours Before Paper / Covenant University Recruits 103 International Visiting Scholars - VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.