Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

To Confirm - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To Confirm (401 Views)

How To Confirm Your Website On Pinterest For More Pageview / How To Confirm The E-mail Used In Registering On Nairaland / These Articles Are Hot! Go To Www.google.com/trends To Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Confirm by Spainaman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
I just wanted to know if this is not a scam. Please read what I copied from their website. " We have detailed the necessary steps needed to enter the Google Ad-sense program in an E-book, Therefore you are required to get a copy of the E-book, study it and follow the steps stated therein to enter the program and start making money with it.
NORMAL PRIZE FOR THE EBOOK IS N4000.00
Go to any branch of UBA (United Bank for Africa) nearest to you and Pay N4000.00 into our Account Number:1015006544Account Name:Katin Digital Info Tech Ltd.
if you have any information about this please share with me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Extreme Web Developers '20% Discount To All New Customers' / Anti-aging Skin Care Products / Extreme Web Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.