Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Secret To Getting Huge Traffic To Your Blog/website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Secret To Getting Huge Traffic To Your Blog/website (396 Views)

The Secret To Getting A Lot Of Web Design Work In Nigeria / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking / How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Getting Huge Traffic To Your Blog/website by cheavroi(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2014
When I see people seeking ways to get free huge traffic to their website, I weep.

There is no secret or shortcut. It is either you are very good or you have loads of cash to spend on advertisement.

So how can you be so good that you get huge free traffic?

1. Identify your industry: seriously bloggers, you need to have a niche

2. Identify gaps in your niche: meaning,look at what people have not written about then write the story

3. Seo your blog: seriously keyword rules

4. Push it with paid advert: I dnt mean all those 5 dollars for 1000 traffic or those stuffs. I mean pick a platform. Target your audience. Promote your stuffs

If anyone tells you otherwise and you beleive it, you are in for a long disappointment.

The days of mediocrity is done. Do you have an idea of how many blog post are pushed out everyday? Over 6million
Re: The Secret To Getting Huge Traffic To Your Blog/website by G3wap(m): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2014

(1) (Reply)

#listenupgoogle / This Web Design Course Ebook / Blogging Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.