Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Nasty Experience With Ecobank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Nasty Experience With Ecobank (725 Views)

When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? / Oceanic [ecobank] Share Dividend Cheque Issued In Dollars? / Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience With Ecobank by snapatini(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have been banking with Ecobank for close to 10 years now and to be candid their services has been terrible and irritating. Recently I applied for a new Atm cause of the loss of my previous one.I was told to fill a form which I did, and after filling the form, the sum of 1000 naija was deducted from my account. I was then told to come back in 2 weeks time, the normal Atm policy. Unfortunately I could not go back in 2 weeks time due to the fact that I had to resume for my N.Y.S.C posting at F.C.T. I therefore visited the closest branch of Ecobank to lay this complaint. The Customer care agent at the Kubwa branch told me to write a letter for my Atm to be transferred to me from Ilorin to Kubwa in Abuja, which I did. She then scanned the letter and sent a mail to the branch that I first applied for a new Atm. She then told me that I should come back next week but added that the process may take months or even years before the Ilorin branch attend to it.
Up till this moment I have not still able to collect my Atm card after making several calls to the Customer care lines in Ilorin all to no avail.. The last Customer care agent I spoke to told me to re apply again, meaning another 1000 naija will be deducted from my account. Imagine what sort of nonsense is this. Ecobank is really a very terrible bank to keep one's money... I am advising all Nigerians to please avoid banking with Ecobank, if not you would surely encounter what I encountered if not more. A word is enough for the wise.

...l

(1) (Reply)

Invest and get 5million Naira Interest In 30days With An Oil Company / Understanding Nigeria’s Contributory Pension Scheme (season 1) / Trailer Load Of Cement Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.