Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Rebuild Your Sextual Ability A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebuild Your Sextual Ability A (514 Views)

Super Strength Or Psychic Ability / New Study Shows Poverty Affects Your Ability To Think / Let's Give Seun Time To Rebuild Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebuild Your Sextual Ability A by godsamist: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes you can rebuild your sexual lives.
Quite a pity,seeing what our youngmen indulge, in their bid to restoring or manage their sextual lives.
A lot of bad experience out there i tell you..Buying different types of sexual drugs out there,even without doc" prescription.
Many are ashamed relating to doctor when its comes to sextual defects,instead they prefer either the chemist boys or the street drug hawkers.
Permit me here to share my discovery as it has helped me alot and somehow,it might impart some change in you.
With all things been equal,major cause of inability to perform is traceable to excess sugar in take,so to rebuild your sex life,cut down on your sugar intake[mineral&beer) completely.
Then flush ur sytem with bitter herbs for @least 3wks.
Avoid junks food and eat lots of nourishable food like:vegetables soup like,okra/ogboolo etc.
Also roasted,boiled or fried plaintain and plenty of carrots.
Finally,get vit'cwhite,b-co,folic acid &blood tonics..dead simple and cheap but powerful try it!

1 Like

Re: Rebuild Your Sextual Ability A by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Get physically fit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Sax And Wife Welcome Another Son / Be Wise / Nairaland Is F0cked Up!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.