Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! (3101 Views)

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Real editing from picsart alone on my lumia 520

no other app.... I have bn learning designing since a while now, so dont be suprised.. Am that good!!!

Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by banjicom(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
cheesy nice work bro
please what is the name of the application you are using and I hope it is available for android phones too.
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
More pictures loading -----

ALL THE PICTURES AM UPLOADING ARE 100% PHONE PICSART EDITING , INCLUDING THE BACKGROUND PICTURES AND THE PHOTO CUTTING !!!!
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
banjicom:
cheesy nice work bro
please what is the name of the application you are using and I hope it is available for android phones too.
thanks brohh

Its a simple app ooo and common

PICSART !!!!!

Yeah, sounds ridiculous right??

i didnt just start developing awesome pix in one day.... I don dey practice tey tey... Lol
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
I designed dis Cover art for a Song titled " no worries" yet to be released

i designed two actually, buh ama just drop only one

Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Archmage(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
all is done and undone in the name of design.
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Note please, d cover art pic i posted above also is a picsart product from my lumia.. grin

yeah, i know...looks like a proffesional graphix design..buh na my fone i do am oooo

i cut a pic, and used only d head and designed a background ,editted it and *trumpet sound* I GOT THAT !!!

tis one no evn fine, i did two!!! The other one is better like times 50!!!! I would v posted it too, buh nah, am sorry, its for a professional work (a song artcover)

THANKS, U CAN SHARE MY WORKS TOO

1 Like

Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Archmage:
all is done and undone in the name of design.
what du u min pls
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by felixchip(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bleshh:
Note please, d cover art pic i posted above also is a picsart product from my lumia.. grin

yeah, i know...looks like a proffesional graphix design..buh na my fone i do am oooo

i cut a pic, and used only d head and designed a background ,editted it and *trumpet sound* I GOT THAT !!!

tis one no evn fine, i did two!!! The other one is better like times 50!!!! I would v posted it too, buh nah, am sorry, its for a professional work (a song artcover)

THANKS, U CAN SHARE MY WORKS TOO

So, if you pay somebody for a Design and he comes up with that Design, won't you HIT him with a SLEDGE HAMMER?

Doing these with a cell phone is commendable. But, comparing it to designs done by beginners on PS or CDR is foolish.
I'm sorry but, I didn't mean to be rude just that you sound as if you're the D'vinci of Design with your trashy photos.

If you want to become a designer, Get a PC, install PS or CDR or both and Study them.

Good Luck.
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by spywareczar(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
@bleshh , dude, please calm your testosterone

Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Archmage(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bleshh:
what du u min pls
there is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conceitous stupidity.

there are somethings that dont qualify as design... eg. your 'designs' . this is not to direpute you... but to calm ur naive nerves..... google the word design and compare what yoy have done to the replies you get.... with humility comes learning.... ciaooooo
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by yahaya1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
whap application will be suitable for android.
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 2:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Archmage:
there is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conceitous stupidity.

there are somethings that dont qualify as design... eg. your 'designs' . this is not to direpute you... but to calm ur naive nerves..... google the word design and compare what yoy have done to the replies you get.... with humility comes learning.... ciaooooo
If i call u a dullard, a fool n an idiot.....then am really degrading u, cus u r much more dull and dafter than all those!!!!!m READ THE NAME OF THE THREAD 46 TIMES, IF EVENTUALLY YOU STILL DONT GET IT, YOU CAN SUCK A BIG DICKKK I design with Corel draw x5........ I do real shiit designs that u v neva seen in ur whole miserable life, buh HERE, i was talkn about my capability on My Lumia Phone.... !!!!!!

FINAL WORD)-- pls try to use ur brain before quoting me next time, so you wouldnt experience short Life n wasted destiny
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by felixchip(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Bleshh:
If i call u a dullard, a fool n an idiot.....then am really degrading u, cus u r much more dull and dafter than all those!!!!!m READ THE NAME OF THE THREAD 46 TIMES, IF EVENTUALLY YOU STILL DONT GET IT, YOU CAN SUCK A BIG DICKKK I design with Corel draw x5........ I do real shiit designs that u v neva seen in ur whole miserable life, buh HERE, i was talkn about my capability on My Lumia Phone.... !!!!!!

FINAL WORD)-- pls try to use ur brain before quoting me next time, so you wouldnt experience short Life n wasted destiny

My Nigga, you must come from the Slum.
I guess you need to Visit a Psychiatric to get your head back to normal.

"I do some real shi.t". Where are they. It's your type that stuff themselves with images rejected be kids and pride yourself as a Designer.

You're a real Poo. Grow up. If ever you have had your hands on anything related to design, your statement doesn't read thus.

Your words are filled with stupidity.
Till you wake up from the gutters where you're lying, your life will remain in shambles.
MUMU DEY SMELL.

2 Likes

Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Archmage(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Bleshh:

i thought u had sense.... no designer in the true sense of the word behaves like this.
u are just too shallow... and plsss give us d opportunity to see ur 'designs'
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello pple ...pls pls and pls vote Mister chibwike as Mr NL..very humble dude ..I wuld appreciate it so much... And @op ..make sure u vote oo www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2014
felixchip:

My Nigga, you must come from the Slum.
I guess you need to Visit a Psychiatric to get your head back to normal.

"I do some real shi.t". Where are they. It's your type that stuff themselves with images rejected be kids and pride yourself as a Designer.

You're a real Poo. Grow up. If ever you have had your hands on anything related to design, your statement doesn't read thus.

Your words are filled with stupidity.
Till you wake up from the gutters where you're lying, your life will remain in shambles.
MUMU DEY SMELL.
y quotn me? Wu sabi u?

dude, get a real life, u r wasting away gradually n i knw thats whats hurting u!!!!
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
U guys should go and vote CHIBWIKE...pls vote him..jxt type

"I vote Chibwike
cc Teeo"

ww.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by felixchip(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Bleshh:
y quotn me? Wu sabi u?

dude, get a real life, u r wasting away gradually n i knw thats whats hurting u!!!!

My Mister, you a Bumbling idiot.
The Last time I checked, my kid brother won a design contest.

And you know what, you can never beat him in any ish related to design.
So the best I can do is treat you like my kid brother's toy.

You know what's hurting me?
You're Just increasing the number of Stupid posts in this section. It been long since I saw an Idiot as BIG as you are.

Go HUG Tranformer.
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2014
felixchip:

My Mister, you a Bumbling idiot.
The Last time I checked, my kid brother won a design contest.

And you know what, you can never beat him in any ish related to design.
So the best I can do is treat you like my kid brother's toy.

You know what's hurting me?
You're Just increasing the number of Stupid posts in this section. It been long since I saw an Idiot as BIG as you are.

Go HUG Tranformer.
Ok... Yu love doin ds shii dont ya??

i have ur tym today

y wnt ur kid bro win? No b slowpoke ni? He clearly went for physically challenged childrens competition n was fortunate to win ----- accept my sympathy!!

I DONT KNW YUR PROB WIF ME THO, PROLLY CUS U JUST FOUND OUT THAT U WERE ADOPTED AND U DONT KNOW WHO ELSE U WANNA VENT UR ANGER ON, SO U CAME TO ME

Useless c.ock sucking re.tarded f.aggot!! Yu simply just the product of a C0ndom Leak!!!!
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by felixchip(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Bleshh:
Ok... Yu love doin ds shii dont ya??

i have ur tym today

y wnt ur kid bro win? No b slowpoke ni? He clearly went for physically challenged childrens competition n was fortunate to win ----- accept my sympathy!!

I DONT KNW YUR PROB WIF ME THO, PROLLY CUS U JUST FOUND OUT THAT U WERE ADOPTED AND U DONT KNOW WHO ELSE U WANNA VENT UR ANGER ON, SO U CAME TO ME

Useless c.ock sucking re.tarded f.aggot!! Yu simply just the product of a C0ndom Leak!!!!

My Boy, Fr.ustration should get you to get down and study. And not making you behave like a nagging pregnant woman.

You see, your being a product of a Leaking Con.dom should not make you hate yourself 'cause your saying it shows that that's what you have on your birth Cert as your Father's name.

Take heart. Calm down and learn design so as to make up for what you don't have. Maybe if you become a better designer, you may end up designing for the firm that produced the con.dom from which you leaked from.

Good Luck!
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
felixchip:

My Boy, Fr.ustration should get you to get down and study. And not making you behave like a nagging pregnant woman.

You see, your being a product of a Leaking Con.dom should not make you hate yourself 'cause your saying it shows that that's what you have on your birth Cert as your Father's name.

Take heart. Calm down and learn design so as to make up for what you don't have. Maybe if you become a better designer, you may end up designing for the firm that produced the con.dom from which you leaked from.

Good Luck!
k
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by JOETYNO: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hello pple ...pls pls and pls vote Mister chibwike as Mr NL..very humble dude ..I wuld appreciate it so much... And @op ..make sure u vote oo www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629

sowie bro, Naijaboy nailed it
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by theGuest: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Na wa o! Guys cannot just relate like civilised folks anymore! Criticism aren't constructive and patience isn't a virtue.
Chai! So this is what we will say to each other if we meet??
Saying good things to someone will cost you NOTHING but imagine someone saying sweetest thing in the world to your ears?? Just imagine!!

Nigerians are so filled with HATE! What is wrong with a random act of sharing happiness?? Why is it so easy to spread malice?? . . . God, I wish I never meet a Nigerian again in my life! To think that this is what you can say to a fellow human??
Re: I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! by Bleshh: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2014
theGuest:
Na wa o! Guys cannot just relate like civilised folks anymore! Criticism aren't constructive and patience isn't a virtue.
Chai! So this is what we will say to each other if we meet??
Saying good things to someone will cost you NOTHING but imagine someone saying sweetest thing in the world to your ears?? Just imagine!!

Nigerians are so filled with HATE! What is wrong with a random act of sharing happiness?? Why is it so easy to spread malice?? . . . God, I wish I never meet a Nigerian again in my life! To think that this is what you can say to a fellow human??
lol.... Then plan on meetn aliens! Jux kiddn.... Those nitwits causes it.... I didnt wanna say those stuffs

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Clothes In A Picture In Mobile Phone / M.i. Illegal Music Album Cover / :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing :::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.