Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Sorrows And Pains - Microflux - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sorrows And Pains - Microflux (460 Views)

Bad News ( The Pains Of Joseph Success) / The Pains Of Love! / Pains Of Girl-child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorrows And Pains - Microflux by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
DEDICATED TO MY E-MUM (ROKIATU)kiss
My teachers have failed me woefully!
My mentors have disappointed me!
Oh! It cause some pains in me.
All my friends have failed me.
I have read a lot of books.
No book ever told me!
You may say am stupid. Yes I know.
You have all failed me.
You never told me that the world will throw problems at me, you never teach me the topic 'time' ,my teacher.
Did you?
You never tell me the most essential characteristics of living organisms.
Life a place full of sorrows and pains even in sweetness you can't do without the 's' which echos sorrows. Even in popularity , great scholars never find ways to eradicate the 'p' which crys pains. Humh! When I rise sorrow is in 'it' when I sleep it contains s's and p's, oh sorrow and pains.
No problem without solution they says, when the problem is also a problem itself. Hey! Everybody come over I got a solution but not tested nor trusted you need it? It may harm you! You create problem for yourself by solving those problems life throws at you. Now you see I have not done bad shifting the blame on you.
Thanks for taking your precious time to read this!

(1) (Reply)

Learning Advanced Vocabularies / The Faith Angle Episode 3 / The Race (ryhme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.