Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Funniest Flogging Incidents | Childhood - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Flogging Incidents | Childhood (783 Views)

When Your Village Witches Are Flogging You Spiritually / Flogging By Number On Your Shirt. / Funniest Videos Ever | Ourownarea + House Of Ajebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Flogging Incidents | Childhood by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
One night when my cousins were @ our crib, Mumcy suddenly said, “Who farted?" Well only she nd my aunt could smell it... And nobody confessed to the ‘crime'.... We were then ordered(plus our cousins) to strip and lie flat to receive cane till the culprit confesses... Well no one confessed but due to a combination of fear, annoyance and tiredness I suddenly farted... It didn't even smell or sound but for some reason I confessed that I ‘fart the second time'... Omo I chop cane that night ehn... Curz they all thought I was the original culprit... Till today no one believes I'm innocent... And my cousins still call me ‘I fart the second time'...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Flogging Incidents | Childhood by ifex370(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chai... I'll tell you mine tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Code! / Police Is Your Friend!!! / I Mean No Offence Its A Joke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.