Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,677 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon (33863 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rockstar07:
Sorry Dear!.
But to be candid, If the hubby's Eligible to Visa. He would be granted perhaps there's more to it. US embassy are transparent in their doings as they're guided by the Policy which they usually adopt in all applications.

Let her appeal or a apply for waiver for any ineligibilities that make her hubby inadmissible.

Sorry once again.
professorrrrrrrrr wetin happen? Dis grammar too much ,chris okotie sef go bow
Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by onila(f): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...really? There's a ton of them in Houston and Dallas. I even have a few Nigerian friends here in lubbock. I'm certain they are not all illegal.
those are the few lucky ones

do u know the amt of pple, they reject in a day
Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by texanomaly(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
onila:
those are the few lucky ones

do u know the amt of pple, they reject in a day

I do not.
Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by ruffDiamond: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
imagine dis gal crying cos im hubby was denied visa to go AME CHAI naija don finish truly little wonder dem embassy dey do us skakara
anyhow and why not wit all dis desperado mentality of nigerians to go abroad ....such a shame !!!!
Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by gbaskiboy: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I'm busy presently, coupled with the fact that we aren't allowed to type epistles here in France ....would tell yhu later....probably next year or so
he be like say u don smoke wet weeds
Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by grandstar(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2014
If he was denied a visa, he probably told a lie or lacked confidence.

I see no reason why they should deny him.

When I was denied at the British High Commission in 2002, my interviewer thought I was lying when I said I misplaced my passport. Man, she had a go at me from the word go. I have never seen such hostility written on a white woman's face.

A whole Okagbare's husband denied visa!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by loifez(f): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Let me throw in some light as a US visa expert(no marketing intended). Once you are married to someone with a PR(permanent resident) status or a citizen, they expect that spouse of yours to file for you because that is their process. The American embassy will NEVER give you a visitors visa cos they know you are not likely to come back and as such expect you to do it the proper way cos your spouse is legally living there. If they had consulted with me, my advice would have been for the man to apply before their wedding, get the visa(90% chance) and after wedding they will go together under the guise of honeymoon and she can now file for him from there. He doesn't even have to come back until his papers are sorted out. This is why they say wisdom is profitable to direct and also that knowledge is power. I wish Okagbare knew better cos I super love her as an athlete...She has made me proud to be a Nigerian time and again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sorry o Okagbare,make only u travel if d tin hungry(i maen if u r missing ur husband) u can com 2 9ja...lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2 / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Neymar Gets Spider-Man And Batman Tattoos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.