Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Fruitfulness: Your Heritage In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fruitfulness: Your Heritage In Life (1427 Views)

The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness / Ifa Heritage University, Oyo & Prof. Wande Abimbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fruitfulness: Your Heritage In Life by Benjom(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2014
From the very beginning, man was created to be fruitful but his disobedience brought a curse on him. However, that curse is no longer on him because he’s been redeemed. The questions that would come to most minds would be: ‘If truly I’ve been redeemed, why am I still suffering? Why am I experiencing failure in almost everything I do? Why am I not experiencing joy in my marital life, business, career, etc? This redemption is not automatic I must say. It has to be activated. Just has one who buys a new sim card. For the sim to start functioning, he needs to get it activated by his network provider before he’ll be able to use it effectively. The same analogy applies in the kingdom for you to start enjoying a highly decorated glorious life. All you have to do is to humbly request to be activated.

STEPS TO ENJOYING A FRUITFUL LIFE

You Must Be Saved.
If a man be in Christ, he’s a new creature. His old sinful ways has passed away and all things concerning him will start exhibiting newness of life. Salvation is the first and the most important step to enjoying a fruitful life. You can only shine more and more and continue to increase when you’re saved. Note that the Word of God cannot be broken. God says what He means and means what He says. He’ll never deny Himself. Heaven and earth may pass away but not a single of His declaration shall fail. So, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour?

Make God’s Word Your Best Friend.
There’s a placement for you in life. There’s a place that God has planted you which you have to discover by the help of the Holy Spirit (the enabling force of God) who knows all things. You only flourish where you’re planted. When you turn away from the place you’re planted, decadence starts setting in. How do I walk according to God’s divine will? His Word, the Bible, contains all that you need to do to be fruitful in life. The Word of God is the manual for living. It is the wisdom of God in print. You can only enjoy undeniable fruitfulness when you adhere strictly to the instructions of this wonderful book. Through it, you shall make your way prosperous. You may ask, ‘How do I find time to study the Bible with my tight schedule?’ But sir, ‘How do you find time to eat?’ The zeal with which you look forward to eating your food everyday is the same that you need in studying the Word of God. In fact, the Word is the true meal that every believer must not do without.

God can only speak to you or reveal Himself to you based on the knowledge of His word you operate with. God is not moved by your cry, grief, agony, poverty, sickness, diseases, etc. Except you have the knowledge of His Word, in other words, His capabilities. It is strictly based on what He can do or your awareness of His provision for you in the book that commits Him to perform or move on your behalf. Without that, fruitfulness is not in view. If you want to know the mind of God for you, love His Word. You can’t genuinely love God’s Word and not be fruitful.

Walk In Obedience To His Instructions.
Mary said to the servants, ‘Whatever he tells you to do, do it’. Your fruitfulness is relative to your obedience to His Word. In God’s kingdom, obedience is a pivotal key in the school of fruitfulness. God instructed Abraham to go to a place He’ll show him… and Abraham obeyed. God told Isaac to stay in the place he was (in a land of famine) and he obeyed. Jesus told Peter to launch into the deep… and he obeyed. God told the Israelites to go forward in the face of the Red Sea… and they obeyed. And what were the attendant results? God made Abraham a stupendous blessing from generation to generation. In fact, God swore to make him an immense blessing because of his unquestionable obedience. Isaac became fruitful even in the midst of famine. Peter experienced net breaking, boat sinking encounter. The Red Sea gave way to the Israelites because of their obedience to God’s instruction. Time will not permit me to mention very many more people who experienced God’s outstretched hand on the platform of obedience. But watch out on this page for my write-up on the topic, ‘Obedience: The Master Key to a World of Wonders’.

Be Diligent.
Can you find a person diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings and not mean men. David’s divine calling which led to his fruitfulness came on the platform of diligence. He jealously guarded and guided his father’s sheep. No lion or bear was allowed to have their way with the sheep. Those that dare it, paid dearly with their lives. He goes after them with vigour to secure the release of the captive (sheep). So, God must have observed his zeal before asking Samuel to search him out. God must have said within Himself, ‘I can entrust this lad with taking care of my people as their king. If he can, with all sense of pride look after animals, how much more human kind’. No wonder Samuel would not move an inch away from Jesse’s house until David was brought before him from the forest to be anointed as the king of Israel.You see, when you’re hard working for the right and divine cause, even if you build your business or resides in the deepest of the forest, people will find a way to create a part leading to you. You’ll not only be recognized but you shall be compensated adequately. God’s Word says that whatever your hand finds to do, especially in line with His directives, do it with all your energy.

Listen to this, everyday is God’s day but the day you get it right is your day. Just one encounter with God is worth much more than a lifetime of struggles. So, make a conscious effort to walk in godly virtues that will guarantee your endless fruitfulness. Shalom.

http://www.benjommediaoutfit.com/fruitfulness/#more-37

(1) (Reply)

Taking Alcohol Biblelical? / Advice Needed For An Addict / Sacrifice You Can Offer To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.