Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness (3068 Views)

Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG / Business & Career Breakthrough Testimonies..come And Experience Breakthrough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness by tunji09(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Eight years Barrenness destroyer via high praise!
“We got married in 2005 and believed God for fruit of the womb. I have five painful miscarriages and during one of the evacuations, my left hip bone was affected. That made it difficult to retain pregnancy. During the ingathering season for 2013, my husband and I participated fully in soul- winning, and stopped asking God for children.
At The liberation night of 2013, the Holy Ghost instructed me not to take notes, but to listen to the word of God, which I did. For the first time in my 13 years in the church, I understood the difference between thanksgiving and praise. During the final high praise that day, God healed my dislocated hip. Furthermore, we continued dancing and praising God every night and two weeks later, I became pregnant. I delivered the baby safely and give God all the glory..Mr&Mrs David Idimogu

CONVENANT DAY OF FRUITHFULNESS @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10, IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A DIVINE TOUCH!

Triplets at Last via Praise!
“At one of the Sunday services last year, the bishop told those trusting God for the fruit of the womb to write the names of their children, and drop their lists on the floor. I wrote down three names, while I was at the hope entrance. Meanwhile, I never knew this would come to pass. That day, we praise God and danced like never before. Shortly after that, to my surprise, my wife got pregnant! When she went to for scan, the doctor said they were triplets; but I could not believe it. So, we went to another place for another scan and it was the same result. To the glory of God, on the day of delivery, it happened safely! I return all the glory to God!”..Mr&mrs Agida,E.

Five years barrenness terminated via praise!
“I was barren for five years. In January 2010, the bishop declared 21 days fasting and prayer and I participated. My husband and I engaged in midnight high praises, and my neighbors were wondering what was going on. In February, the bishop told us to bring our babies items on the covenant day of fruitfulness. I did and they were anointed. Bishop said God had answered us, that we should keep thanking God, for our miracle babies were in our wombs. That became my daily song! The following Sunday, I bought understanding the power of praise, written by the bishop and read it. Lo and behold, I got pregnant in march without knowing, until April 2nd. My husband and I took a step of faith and went to the hospital. While my husband told the doctor we were barren, I said I was there for antenatal. The doctors had me tested, and the result was positive. As we were preparing for Shiloh, I was delivered of this bouncing baby girl at 10:00am! I want to thank God of Shiloh!”…Chinyere,N

Seven years barrenness destroyer!
“I have come to return all the glory to the God that never fails. While in a Sunday service, the bishop told us to come with our points of contact and I came. He told us to dance that our babies would come for dedication.so, I danced like never before and the bishop anointed us. Meanwhile, for seven years, people had mocked me and called me names. However, after three months, I got pregnant! Today, I am with a boy..Chisom Edeh. Praise the Lord! I want to thank God today, for destroying seven years of barrenness in my life.---Mrs Mercy Edeh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations / COVID Vaccine Will Work With Nano-chips, 5G To Control You – Chris Oyakhilome / Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.