Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website (2020 Views)

20 Tips To Maximize Your Search Efficiency On Google / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

nor vex grin
but you could make money from your Facebook and twitter page uknow
hahaha...
I no dey vex...
I know I can make money from them but am a very busy person n I don't even fancy those pattern.. its as if am desperate you know....
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:
hahaha...
I no dey vex...
I know I can make money from them but am a very busy person n I don't even fancy those pattern.. its as if am desperate you know....
TRUE talk
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

TRUE talk
yea
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by atomicbomb(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Addigon Does not only credit you for nigerian Traffics, you also get credit the same amount of $0.06 (N11) per Click from Non Nigerian websites and $0.10 (N15) per thousand impression although only Nigerians are allowed to register. So Your website traffic source does not matter atall
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by atomicbomb(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
henryobinna:

ok,
it seems I'll even remove their add, its only relevant for nigerian visitors.

nigeria is not in the top 3-4 of my blog audience

Henryobinna, that's not true...that addigon credits you for nigerian Traffics only, you also get credited the same amount of $0.06 (N11) per Click from Non Nigerian websites and $0.10 (N15) per thousand impression. So Your website traffic source doesn't matter
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
atomicbomb:

Henryobinna, that's not true...that addigon credits you for nigerian Traffics only, you also get credited the same amount of $0.06 (N11) per Click from Non Nigerian websites and $0.10 (N15) per thousand impression. So Your website traffic source doesn't matter
you just rushed to reply me without even understanding what I wrote.

they'll definitely pay if a visitor from any where clicks but what will make that visitor click on it, will he click on cos its an ad or cos its relevant to him...?

what am saying is assuming you visit a blog owned by some indian guy n you see an advert that says 'learn how to import directly to india' (this is just an illustration oh) will you click on it? No!!! cos its not relevant to you...

now you dig?
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Payoneer Scammers / Blogger Template Help! / Lets Build Your International Standard Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.