Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping (2289 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Airtel Bis Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Joel3(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2014
hahahahahaha. Is not that funny.
all my mb wipe away just only few page.

airtel now zapp times 4 on modem.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Enoquin(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:

Are you sure you didn't do any heavy downloads or there was no upgrade going on in the background?
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by stanboy28(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Same here. Airtel has been doing dis rubbish since 14 BC
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by ncpat(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
This is my last subscription with airtel they are criminal

1 Like

Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:

Lol...shay when u subscribed u no c something like dz " Your Airtel BB Unlimited plan is active. Re-insert your battery.This plan is for BB devices only.Experience and charging may differ in case of other devices"
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Talibanis: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Are u just discovering the well organized-crimes perpetrated by Airtel and yet NCC doesn't gives a hoot? This is old stool news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by rufdan(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
I subscribe for Bb 1+1 for 1500.i was given 4gb,to my surprise my data counter it was 2gb after my sub expired.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by rufdan(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Am using iPhone 5
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by fredrunner23: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:

Joel3, please give airtel customer service a call on 111 for more clarification as regards your data usage, I had same issue and was made to understand after I spoke to them or follow them on twitter (@airtel_care) for prompt response to issues.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by fredrunner23: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
stanboy28:
Same here. Airtel has been doing dis rubbish since 14 BC

Stanboy28, I would advise you speak to Airtel customer service personnel on 111 to lay your complaint to the appropriate department or follow them on twitter (@airtel_care) for prompt response to issues.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Hero10001: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Learner, you wan enjoy Airtel BIS on non BB devices? Not so fast.
Didn't you got a message that your sub is for BB and charges differs on non BB devices?!
Now your ranting on NL Airtel Zap your MB.
You never see anything, Onkpe.
Non BB Users, go get Airtel's Andriod Plan 2GB for 2k only. Special customers gets 4gb with 60 days for 2k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by stanboy28(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
fredrunner23:

Stanboy28, I would advise you speak to Airtel customer service personnel on 111 to lay your complaint to the appropriate department or follow them on twitter (@airtel_care) for prompt response to issues.
dat will be nice if only they wud respond well
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hero10001:
Learner, you wan enjoy Airtel BIS on non BB devices? Not so fast.
Didn't you got a message that your sub is for BB and charges differs on non BB devices?!
Now your ranting on NL Airtel Zap your MB.
You never see anything, Onkpe.
Non BB Users, go get Airtel's Andriod Plan 2GB for 2k only. Special customers gets 4gb with 60 days for 2k.
does it work well on pc(normal data usage) And what's d code
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Hero10001: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
rasojie:
does it work well on pc(normal data usage) And what's d code
Sure it does, it's heavy unlike light BIS.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by blaze2cool(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Enoquin:

Are you sure you didn't do any heavy downloads or there was no upgrade going on in the background?

your funny ooooo, the guy is right airtel belike express on mb usage believe me
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Enoquin(f): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
blaze2cool:

your funny ooooo, the guy is right airtel belike express on mb usage believe me

I use airtel...I have used it on modem for 2 years now, so I know it now drains fast...
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Mustack: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
I don already port to mtn... I notice that way back ago..
now that mtn came at the right time, I just have to switch .
#2500 for 4.5gig, I just dy gbadun am jor.
I also.notice something my battery dose'nt drain as before.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2014
The rate @ which they zap data is outstanding and deserving of an award.

can you imagine this criminals drained about 1.5 gig of my data for accessing only nairaland and some other light browsing in just 5 days, after subscribing for their fraud of a plan that is purportedly 4gig.

once I exhaust this subscription, I must port to either glo or etisalat.

Thunder fire dia papa

1 Like

Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by barackodam: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Lol, 4X, since it was twice I had stopped sucsribing.

Fu,K Airtel
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Uchefrancis16(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello your data is not being zapped. it is only going according to the terms and conditions Airtel did perfectly well in hiding from us. To understand how Airtel data is being charged Read==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/09/the-hidden-truth-about-airtel-android.html#.VG_6tdLF-ls
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Uchefrancis16(m): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Slonge2:
The rate @ which they zap data is outstanding and deserving of an award.

can you imagine this criminals drained about 1.5 gig of my data for accessing only nairaland and some other light browsing in just 5 days, after subscribing for their fraud of a plan that is purportedly 4gig.

once I exhaust this subscription, I must port to either glo or etisalat.

Thunder fire dia papa
Hello your data is not being zapped. it is only going according to the terms and conditions Airtel did perfectly well in hiding from us. To understand how Airtel data is being charged Read==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/09/the-hidden-truth-about-airtel-android.html#.VG_6tdLF-ls
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Hero10001:

Sure it does, it's heavy unlike light BIS.
code??
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by accurate123: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2014
fredrunner23:

Joel3, please give airtel customer service a call on 111 for more clarification as regards your data usage, I had same issue and was made to understand after I spoke to them or follow them on twitter (@airtel_care) for prompt response to issues.

Customer care. .. That can't solve Lil issue. .
I myself have noticed that some customer care don't even now anything about phones and sub. .

Cos at the end of the day..u will still end up with the same problem not being solve by the so called customer care
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Here is Wah I did ooo, after changing my imei for d glo ish. I decided to use airtel bis on dat same Sim slot n see how dey charge but frankly, on d Sim slot with d bb imei, dey charge normal. I monitored dis with data counter for sum days. On my default imei, I downloaded a file of 4mb n I got charged 12mb, with d bb imei, I got charged normal rate but one difference I noticed is browsing is kind of slow with the bb imei Dan d default imei.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Mustack: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
I pray make GOD just dy bless me #2500 MTN subscription.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Hero10001: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
rasojie:

code??
Call 111 or 121 to confirm if your a special user first.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by Hero10001: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2014
accurate123:

Customer care. .. That can't solve Lil issue. .
I myself have noticed that some customer care don't even now anything about phones and sub. .

Cos at the end of the day..u will still end up with the same problem not being solve by the so called customer care
Customer care can solve many issues..
Airtel's got the best customer service, they always attend to me in just 20 seconds.
They are there for you 24/7.
Re: Dont Do Airtel Bis. They Are Thief. Now It Times 4 Zapping by henrytwcat: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please tell me,how can I change airtel hawaii modem to bb imei.

(1) (Reply)

FBT || Settings For Airtel Free Browsing Using Pc / Opinion (reviews) From Gionee A1 Lite Users / Did MTN Just Reduce Their Night Plan Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.