Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo (11258 Views)

Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull / See Cops Looking At Kimkardshian's Heavy Boo*bs And Curves (pictures Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by uwawealth1: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2014

She’s is so hot in this pictures, guys what do you think of her displaying her asset like this?

- See more at: http://thinfi.com/int
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Too much make up..

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Mtshew,My GF is better
NOTE:Nobody should quote me saying pic of my GF or......
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by iheanyi40(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2014
edozie04:
Mtshew,My GF is better
who cares undecided wetin we wan use d ugly gal pics do

11 Likes

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by cokacoola(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Advertisment

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Wow xo hot....i luv ha lips
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Na small small e dey start. She'd soon bare it all
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Wendy80(f): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Ds babe is becoming popular for picture upload instead of acting.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2014
cokacoola:
Advertisment
no be lie..na advert
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2014
I.diot
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by rattlesnake(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Hopeless
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by midasbliss(f): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014
girls nd makeups
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
It's her life. she can do whatever rocks her boat, and my opinion wouldn't matter then.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by stalicia(f): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
edozie04:
Mtshew,My GF is better
or wot?
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by ifaoni(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
hahahaha, public breasts, woe!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by 100Cents: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ugly..
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Awon bad belle and associates grin
they always have a way of finding and grouping themselves grin
chika you fine Jare.and the sweet thing about hatred is that it doesn't affect the subject of hate grin

carry go joor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by MisterLongman(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
The make-up thick pass super-glue
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by chimerase2: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ike nsi angry
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by abimbola74(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Smh**

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by freecharles(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
Too much make up..

But she make sense

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by axortedbabe(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls where is d asset,i can't see anything here...
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Roum(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
daah! diz gurl don upgrade for dz ass...biznezz wella
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Roum(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
daah! diz gurl don upgrade for dz ass...biznezz wella!!!!! that means for dz advert Russians will know
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by simdam500(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Huge!!!!

not like that yeye tiwa
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Her boobs like mine*wink*seriously
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by priscaoge(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Awon bad belle and associates grin
they always have a way of finding and grouping themselves grin
chika you fine Jare.and the sweet thing about hatred is that it doesn't affect the subject of hate grin

carry go joor grin

Only intelligent and reasonable comment so far.... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
all these celebs intimidating us we no get boobs and hips cry i can't take this anymore cry
going to Dr90210 angry
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
na she get body na__ wetin concern us?
I wish I had that kind time to be stalking peeps on IG and twitter. embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
stalicia:
or wot?
Adonblivit
Re: Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
iheanyi40:
who cares undecided wetin we wan use d ugly gal pics do
lol,see jealousy of d highest order,well I no fit shout

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP Ten Nigerian Actors Whose Wealth Is Extraordinary! / Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Magazine, Share Their Love Life / I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.