Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid (11249 Views)

“you Can’t Shine If You Get Hate In Your Heart” – Wizkid Says As He Drives Away / “don’t Wake Me Up” – Nina Says As She Kisses Her New Boyfriend / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by HeWrites(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Grammy Award winner Wizkid stated that he does not wake up with hate or sadness in his heart, Igbere TV reports.

The ‘Essence’ star said this on Snapchat on Wednesday.

“I don’t wake up said I don’t wake up poor in life, in health and in spirit and I won’t wake up with hate in my heart,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYWSxSEMzPL/?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by JAOS(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Will this change the prize of garri in the market

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Totilopussylick(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Self made millionaire wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Totilopussylick(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
JAOS:
Will this change the prize of garri in the market
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes it can.

Only on selected candidates tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wizkid, you no get problem at all. cheesy
I pity who dey envy Wizkid grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by illicit(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yes now

Bigwiz

cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Self made millionaire wink
Banky w

14 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Totilopussylick(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
Banky w
you mean the big head

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by siofra(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bloggers take your time angry

Why is this even news? What do we do with it? Why did I even open this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by IamGblaize(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okay now....

Pls bosses in the house I am a final year student in Uniabuja in need of a job to support my education.... Pls help me if you can.... God bless you ...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by potbelly(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can the link for Buhari's interview (if available)be moved to front page...

Baba is certainly unaware of what is going on in the country... cheesy cheesy

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc seun

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Iamdbull: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Vanity is what causes all these unnecessary hate, people always feel that when someone has something they don't have the person has it all

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by LegendaryLover(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
angry which one is the "essence" star again?

cheesy anyway big ups to wizzy.
Hate no one.
Just run your race in life, & forget enemies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by NwaNimo1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good to hear cheesy
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by omothayoh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
https://social-df.xyz/453464608993.... I beg you just click and register... Its real, you can withdraw via bitcoin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by mrkings84(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good, that's how children of God behave.
Heaven is your anode!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by HacheNoire: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Absolute nothing to absolute something

God been on dudes side

Too much positive energy, and I guess why he is able to stay afloat at the top.

Bad energy, bad vibes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by tstx(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by elonmuskbaby: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Msheww.this one no know wetin he go talk again
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by tstx(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
mrkings84:
Good, that's how children of God behave.
Heaven is your anode!!

Grow up... Morality and religion has no connection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Rosaline5000: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is how to deal with wailers, just ignore them and post inspirational speech which everyone knows it's directed to them.
At the end of the day you will look like the bigger person you are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by zolajpower: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
angry
This guy is just making me want to like him . I agree with him on this . never wake up with hate in your heart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
This are the type of guy I role with. Not that fight every where you go boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by AsapTeddy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
What wizzy is doing here is the law of attraction stuff.

He is speaking what he wants to see in his physical reality into existence.

It's all in the mind guys

Speak your desires into existence.

Most celebs use this...

From juice wrld, jay z, Kanye, Oprah, elun musk...etc

Have a positive mindset if you want positive results.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Justinlean02(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cool
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by GboyegaD(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Does anyone wake up with hatred in their hearts?
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by penplus: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Best way to live...love conquers all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by floss(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Highman56: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:
Bloggers take your time angry

Why is this even news? What do we do with it? Why did I even open this thread
One of the haters

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep / FIRS Urges Nigerians To Pay Tax As AY Live Holds In Style In Abuja (photos) / 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.