Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Hot AGO In High Quantities Available For Immediate Pickup At Great Price - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hot AGO In High Quantities Available For Immediate Pickup At Great Price (800 Views)

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) / Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) / Truck For Sale @ A Great Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot AGO In High Quantities Available For Immediate Pickup At Great Price by paywriters(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
We have "HOT" AGO available in high quantities at Lagos outside bar and Port Harcourt outside bar. The AGO is of high quality and is going for N105 per liter.

We are looking for serious buyers and prefer buyers who have access to vessels. You simply long-side your vessel with ours, confirm the product, make payment and product is trans-loaded immediately. You can buy 5,000 metric tons, 10,000 or more.

Product is available and ready for verification.

Regular consignments

Re: Hot AGO In High Quantities Available For Immediate Pickup At Great Price by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
paywriters:
We have "HOT" AGO available in high quantities at Lagos outside bar and Port Harcourt outside bar. The AGO is of high quality and is going for N105 per liter.

We are looking for serious buyers and prefer buyers who have access to vessels. You simply long-side your vessel with ours, confirm the product, make payment and product is trans-loaded immediately. You can buy 5,000 metric tons, 10,000 or more.

Product is available and ready for verification.

Regular consignments

I am interested in this deal. Do you give MATB for boarding?
Pls pm me and send me the SPA. I have much to do with you.

(1) (Reply)

Low Price 2300hp Cutter Suction Dredger For Sale! / Best Promotional Sports Products Norway Distributor / Promotional Glow Items Wholesale Distributor Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.