Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Son Will Speak At His Own Time. Simple...it Isn't A Competition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Will Speak At His Own Time. Simple...it Isn't A Competition (636 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Will Speak At His Own Time. Simple...it Isn't A Competition by coolnaijamum: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Some mums have a competitive syndrome. Only God knows where they get it from..
They just want their children to win everything or be the best in every area of their lives. They want them to walk early, eat early, say their first words, talk early, come first in school and probably win all school awards. This isn't really necessarily a bad thing. It just might start to be unhealthy especially when you start comparing your children with my children.

Continue below to finish reading
http://coolnaijamum..com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Speak At His Own Time. Simple...it Isn't A Competition by Janet101(f): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
I try nt too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Will Speak At His Own Time. Simple...it Isn't A Competition by Daresh(f): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2014
My sister I tire. hats how a friend who had her daughter around when I had my son was insinuating my son was slow because he wasn't talking by 2 and her daughter was talking up a storm. I explained to her that boys start talking slower than girls. I even thot she heard me. Until she had a on who didn't start talking till 3 she came to tell me "ah you were right, boys don't talk quick", that was when I realised that she was competing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New arrivals / ISIS Militants Trick Mother Into ‘eating Her Kidnapped Son’ / Buy A Husband (100% something) From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.