Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant (1160 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant by Mtm5313: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls Fellow Nlers I Which To Know If It Falacy Or True That Men Will Not Be Financially Okay When His Wife Get Pregnant Until She Delivery.Let Here Ur Expirence.
Re: Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant by dein77(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
When my wife becomes pregnant with our next son, I shall keep a weight diary. So it will take me about 12 months to give the results.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
dein77:
When my wife becomes pregnant with our next son, I shall keep a weight diary. So it will take me about 12 months to give the results.
Case Closed
Re: Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant by jingh(f): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2014
its a myth.
Re: Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant by kakakibuy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mtm5313:
Pls Fellow Nlers I Which To Know If It Falacy Or True That Men Will Not Be Financially Okay When His Wife Get Pregnant Until She Delivery.Let Here Ur Expirence.

It's true.

But not in the way people say it. It's just common sense that you need money to manage a pregnancy until childbirth. Money you weren't spending before. So if you have a tight budget, or you spend money as you see it, it will certainly seem that you aren't financially okay during your wife's pregnancy.

Plan well, get your finances in order and you will always be financially ok before, during and after Pregnancy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Story About A Mother And Her Sick Child, And A Mad Man. / Agonies Of A Banker / Need An Advice, Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.