Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Is Friction With My Girlfriend A Measure Of Incompatibility? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Friction With My Girlfriend A Measure Of Incompatibility? (826 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage / How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Friction With My Girlfriend A Measure Of Incompatibility? by Chetachuku(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2008
I intend to tie the nuptial nuts with my girl friend. But we always have frictions. Is this a measure of incompatibility? Or are we variously sensitive over issues that ordinarily should be swept under the carpet? Are we undergoing what other established families went through before they came to be?. Please react to this.

(1) (Reply)

Is An Engagement Or Wedding Ceremony A Must? / Whose Marriage Would You Want Yours To Be Like? / Carpet Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.