Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Types Of Phone Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Types Of Phone Users (1542 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / 7 Types Of Phone Users / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Phone Users by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Hi guys, so we all know that since the advent of phones, there have been various types of phone users:

1) Team Long-term users: These are the guys that didn't replace their 3310 till 2008. They only stopped using Motorola Razor 2 years ago because theirs finally succumbed to death. They are the ride till die phone users, the nightmares of phone manufacturers

2) Team Change According to The Latest trend: They raraly use a phone for up to 6 months cuz they sell it off to get a new model. They are usually petty about their phones

3) Team Phone Destroyers: These guys abuse their phones until the phones finally die before their time

4) Team Careless Users: these guys rarely use a phone for up to a year because they either misplce it or it gets stolen. They change phones almost as much as we change NEPA and Generator lines.

Which team is missing and where fo you belong?

I'm Team Long Term. Been using a Nokia C1 for five years and it's still in tip-top shape

1 Like

Re: Types Of Phone Users by rawpadgin(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
THE NOVICE- these types are usually old people, give them an iPhone 6 all they do with it is to make & receive calls

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Phone Users by Wittylens(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Types Of Phone Users by femi4: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:
Hi guys, so we all know that since the advent of phones, there have been various types of phone users:

Source or no fp
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Jelailah(f): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:

1) Team Long-term users: These are the guys that didn't replace their 3310 till 2008. They only stopped using Motorola Razor 2 years ago because theirs finally succumbed to death. They are the ride till die phone users, the nightmares of phone manufacturers

2) Team Change According to The Latest trend: They raraly use a phone for up to 6 months cuz they sell it off to get a new model. They are usually petty about their phones

3) Team Phone Destroyers: These guys abuse their phones until the phones finally die before their time

4) Team Careless Users: these guys rarely use a phone for up to a year because they either misplce it or it gets stolen. They change phones almost as much as we change NEPA and Generator lines.

I'm Team Long Term. Been using a Nokia C1 for five years and it's still in tip-top shape
number 1 team lng term users
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Harrychocoberry(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2014
THE FLAUNTERS.
These set of individuals Show off their hiTech gadgets at any opportunity to impress or intimidate those with smaller phones.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Phone Users by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
femi4:
Source or no fp
LOL. Source is my head. Una think say na everythin be copy and paste? I acknowledge sources bro

1 Like

Re: Types Of Phone Users by Warlord3000(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Team abuse Tecno as low chinko {cos levels dey for chinko brand wink}

Abuse Infinix as hot plate
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Warlord3000(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Team abandon phone that can't be tweaked...

Xda lomo wink

1 Like

Re: Types Of Phone Users by herald9: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
I can't find my team here... but I could squeeze in between 2 and 3.....

Any name for this nameless team? embarassed
Re: Types Of Phone Users by midasbliss(f): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:

cheesy
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Randerl: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team Chinko grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Phone Users by kelechiMarie(f): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Long term userskissjust like my mum.But my dad is very careless with phones,cant count d phones he's misplaced as for my bro.he's destroyed countless phones with gaming [he believes in using a phone to its full potential and even some more
Re: Types Of Phone Users by AceOfDiamonds(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team Gullible - Buy a phone for a hundred plus when the price'll come crashing in a matter of days...just cos u want to be amongst the first to pre-order undecided

Team Tweakable - Tweak Android phones u wouldnt recognise them again...change ROM's, UI...Team XDA grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Phone Users by StealthyMe(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
#TeamAndroid

PimpMyAndroid grin
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:

My Nokia C3 loves me as much as I love her. I'm married to her, for 3years now.
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
#Team Long-term users cheesy

My Asha 200 is more than 3 years. Although, we parted ways 3 months ago. embarassed
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Vikkie14: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team long term. If i dont use it to the fullest, why the purchase? I WANT VALUE FOR MY MONEY gringrin
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Vikkie14: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team long term. If i dont use it to the fullest, why the purchase? I WANT VALUE FOR MY MONEY gringrin

I represent #TeamValueForMyMoney
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Sanchez01: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lolz... Funny Dearie. It's been long I read a thing from your stable... With that, I strongly belong to the same class as you. I keep phones till thy kingdom come and even if they get changed, I still fall back on the old while the new stays as an object for calls and texts.
Re: Types Of Phone Users by adefemi007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
team xda#tweaking android since 1800
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Sambar(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team nokia E63 since 2009...we r still rocking nairaland
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Mrfils(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team 2

Innjoo i1s for sale

Interested? Pm me grin
Re: Types Of Phone Users by PapTzy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
cheesy
#TeamLongTerm
Re: Types Of Phone Users by constance500: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Team long term use grin
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Samguine: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Uhmm
Re: Types Of Phone Users by Valfrankie(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Proudly #Team 1 cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Types Of Phone Users by IamK2I(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
rawpadgin:
THE NOVICE- these types are usually old people, give them an iPhone 6 all they do with it is to make & receive calls
If only they can!

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia E63 Only Shows White But It Is Working Help!! / How Can One End Or Delete A Multi-person Chat On Bbm / Clean Tecno R7 Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.