Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? (32083 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Oprah Winfrey Has Cancer? / Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by nosairabor(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Some online report has it that talk show host, Oprah Winfrey was given the shock of her life when a routine check up turned into her having less than four months to live following a stage 4 cancer diagnosis.

“You didn’t really think I’d get to live such a wonderful life forever did you? I’m not sad, but I am tired. Now I can rest” Oprah reportedly said.

“I’ve made more money than I could spend in a life time, but I’m going to enjoy seeing what kind of dent I can put in $2 billion in 3 months” Said Oprah proclaiming that she would spend half her fortune making a few lucky fans dreams come true, donating the rest and while leaving something for her dog and Steadman.

Well sources confirm its a HOAX! The story is not true.

Forbes' international rich list has listed Oprah as the world's only black billionaire from 2004 to 2006 and as the first black woman billionaire in world history.

As of 2014, Winfrey has a net worth in excess of 3 billion dollars and has overtaken former eBay CEO, Meg Whitman as the richest self-made woman in America.

____
Twitter/Instagram:
@nosairabor
www.nosairabor..com
Nosa Irabor's Blog

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Be strong woman. You're not the one or any doctor that will give a verdict to your life duration

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by adanduka: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2014
shocked
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
ohh this is really bad if this shit you saying is truth op
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
ehya oprah, na u be this? so oprah u just sitdown fold ur arms dey watch cancer eat u well? with all this money one cannot still buy life, vanity.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by rawpadgin(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2014
well, death is inevitable
we all gonna die someday, the important question is where will we spend eternity
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by GogetterMD(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2014
What was her diagnosis?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2014
I wish she was a christain or rather she can be one if she wants to. The bible says whose report would you believe? The doctor's or god's? God is the giver of life and only determines the life span of his children. Rebuke the doctor and proclaim christ as the lord over your life. You will surely live beyond the 4yrs ultimatum to the glory of the lord and to the revelation of the limitation of science! Praise god!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by eempire: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2014
rawpadgin:
well, death is inevitable
we all gonna die someday, the important question is where will we spend eternity

Good question
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by SirHouloo(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
In any situation, na just to thank God o. Searching for job for close to a year, so I still have several reasons to thank God. ' In all things, give thanks'.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by iamord(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ernieman:
I wish she was a christain or rather she can be one if she wants to. The bible says whose report would you believe? The doctor's or god's? God is the giver of life and only determines the life span of his children. Rebuke the doctor and proclaim christ as the lord over your life. You will surely live beyond the 4yrs ultimatum to the glory of the lord and to the revelation of the limitation of science! Praise god!

Una don come

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by stalicia(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
if this is true, i feel Sry 4 her
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
hmmm, another sad story. At least someone knows when she'll die. You have a good chance to set things right and do fun stuff. Some just don't know when they'll die.
I'll still pray for you, though i won't believe this till 3months time.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by iamord(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
stalicia:
if this is true, i feel Sry 4 her

Lol!! Why feel sorry. Its a celebration of life. we will all die one day. And the passage may not be a peaceful one. But look @ it. Former richest black woman and An achiever, how many woman from the black community have gotten up to this.. Its worth celebrating
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Kunleskey(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Such is life vanity upon vanity money can,t answer every thing na God o with God all things are possible becoz he's the God of possibility..
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by HawtMummie(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mon dieu! Life indeed is vanity upon vanity. Can't even begin to imagine what that sort of news would do to me....a question for all.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wonderlands:
ehya oprah, na u be this? so oprah u just sitdown fold ur arms dey watch cancer eat u well? with all this money one cannot still buy life, vanity.
hmmnnn won de.mr pastor enle o.like say if she will jer properties to you you go reject am and say all is vanity

Nigerians faking holiness since 1890
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by SAMBARRY: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
HawtMummie:
Mon dieu! Life indeed is vanity upon vanity. Can't even begin to imagine what that sort of news would do to me....a question for all.
even the breadth in your own nostrils to is vain undecided

we all know life is allvain.enle miss mummy g.o

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by StevinMorgan(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok. We don hear
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
hmmnnn won de.mr pastor enle o.like say if she will jer properties to you you go reject am and say all is vanity

Nigerians faking holiness since 1890

u be mumu

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wonderlands:

u be mumu
your opinion grin tongue

Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
The story is fake. People should please verify the authenticity of news stories before believing. You guys who have fallen for this have just exposed your gullibility.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by Bimpe29: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmn!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by MisterLongman(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
This sound like a hoax
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by pomporiking: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thrash!!!so oprah has 3months to live and its nairaland that gets the news first abi
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by 2mNaira: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls how.did she.make her fortune.is ir from d talk show?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by dkronicle(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
is Genevieve that lady at the left ?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by HawtMummie(f): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
SAMBARRY:
even the breadth in your own nostrils to is vain undecided

we all know life is allvain.enle miss mummy g.o

Daddy bishop enle o
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by AKPOSbaba: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Hoax everywhere, devil has taken over Di internet
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by donfineboy(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2014
una no read d story,una just dey comment.it says d story is not true
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
HawtMummie:
Daddy bishop enle o
how are you re tongue
Re: Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? by enoqueen: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians. una son carry una gossip enter oyinbo land.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bassey Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.