Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) (32130 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by jaybenugo: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Music executive, Jude Okoye's first daughter, Emma Okoye is 6 today, November 29, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

The proud father of two took to Instagram to share these beautiful photos of his daughter to celebrate her birthday.

He wrote in his caption:

"Happy 6th bday to my Princess Emma Adanna Okoye. May the Grace of God be with you always as you grow in His presence. Mommy and Daddy love youuuuu @ifyokoye1."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILGbNylaGA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by jaybenugo: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
More

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by jenny005: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday dear. I wish u all the best in life

11 Likes

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by We4all: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pretty kid with a good modelling pose. Grow well child and continue to enjoy your life. Your parents already paved the way for you.

Shout out to all parents whose main aim in life is to give their kids a better life. And to all the dead beat dads....well, it's time to drown yourself.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
So beautiful, I can't imagine how my kids will look ,definitely more beautiful. Happy Birthday

6 Likes

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Okortor: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful...I wish p square a speedy come back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by fuckdemrepented: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
So beautiful, I can't imagine how my kids will look ,definitely more beautiful. Happy Birthday
continue dreaming

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by janedonez(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....beautiful girl
What i love about this little girl is her slim body

If she can keep it up or rather maintain it mehnnnnn
My love for slim girls knows no bound...
I doubt if she can keep it
Once the progesterone and estrogen don dey flow for her body well well na coupled with fact that the quest for dick go come be priority then her body go come explode

5 Likes

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by tuwayz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday kid

1 Like

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hbd beautiful

1 Like

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by cerowo(f): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
pretty gal
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Enudapan: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kids born into wealth don't know how lucky they are.

13 Likes

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:

But you aren't yet married and you are almost at menopause

Just saying

No vex

1 Like

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by kuonbe(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
e
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Debikanty(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
She’s coming from Okoye’s Family�! Scattered family
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Igbankpa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday little one

1 Like

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by money121(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pretty
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday dear, don't behave like your father and his brothers.

1 Like

Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Awwwnnn, HBD Baby Girl. God Bless your new age
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
D jonzing family
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
See spec nw
God all I just need is money and a gorgeous kid like this one.
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by At10tion: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Beautiful girl! Happy birthday.
She deserves a better apparel, And a family reunion!! Jude do the needful!
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kul
Re: Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday, Little One. Are you the One to come or shall we wait for Another to come and settle the Rift between your Uncles? Your Pa is such a foolish man who couldn't stand between his twin siblings for peace, but is standing between them for discord.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 / Juliet Ibrahim Raising Funds For‎ Kunle Agboola's Kidney Transplant ‎ (Photos) / Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.