Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Vote: Ogbongeblog's Jide Ogunsanya For Africa's Best Blogger Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vote: Ogbongeblog's Jide Ogunsanya For Africa's Best Blogger Of The Year (604 Views)

First Photos From Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Wedding / 2013 Glo-caf African Footballer Award: Who Will Be Africa's Best? / Solar For Africa: Nanosolar ships First batch of Inexpensive Solar Panels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote: Ogbongeblog's Jide Ogunsanya For Africa's Best Blogger Of The Year by ify1993(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
While i was hustling for money online. Some Indelible Nigerian blogs really, really did the heavy lifting for me. I didn't have to write the codes from scratch, they already put it there. I Just copied and and pasted the codes and they worked. I know you love copying and pasting, Don't do it for contents. No one will write about you in retrospect if you copy contents.

Anyways, the Ceo of one of Nigeria's oldest blogs. Let's do that again, the Ceo of one of Nigeria's most unique (ogbonge) blogs, Jide Ogunsanya needs your vote. We all know how hard he has worked for this. You could check his site out at ogbongeblog.com for those that don't know that wealth-mine. He has been here for a long time and he deserves it. He has been nominated for BEST BLOGGER OF THE YEAR in.... the whole of AFRICA! at The Social Media Awards. Isn't that huge? Bring the trophy home. We're all counting on your vote. You could make it happen. All you need to do is: Goto https://www.wishpond.com/lp/385059/ and vote for Ogunsanya Jide by typing your email under his name and clicking "Vote." That's all. It ends On Friday, Nov 28. Please vote. Bring it to Nigeria

Again....

Simply:

1. Follow this link: https://www.wishpond.com/lp/385059/ or http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/blogger-of-the-year/

2. Locate "Ogunsanya Jide (Nigeria)"

3. Leave Your Email

4. Click "Vote."

It ends On Friday, Nov 28.

You could vote on mobile (If one browser fails, try another.) BUT it's best done with Pc and it doesn't take two minutes - depends on how long it'll take for you to type your email. Do it people. Just this once!

Share it! Whatsapp it! Tweet it! Copy it! Paste it! and you'll be voted for someday too! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote: Ogbongeblog's Jide Ogunsanya For Africa's Best Blogger Of The Year by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks ify1993

@All.. please I need your votes. Kindly help a fellow Nairalander to win wink smiley

God bless you all.
Re: Vote: Ogbongeblog's Jide Ogunsanya For Africa's Best Blogger Of The Year by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Never heard of the blog before, I will vote though wink
Re: Vote: Ogbongeblog's Jide Ogunsanya For Africa's Best Blogger Of The Year by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
firstEVA:
Never heard of the blog before, I will vote though wink

Thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My 'oga' Because I Needed N150,000 For Dubai Trip – Motor Boy / Nobody Wants To Marry Us,employers Reject Us,our Skin Is Problem–albinos Speaks / Bosak Grassroot Empowerment Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.