Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary (597 Views)

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / Would U Allow Ur Girl To Do Dis? (check Picture) / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by balash(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2014
What's That Thing You Will Do First With The Salary.

As For Me I Will Buy New Cloths And Shoes For My Parents And Share 150k Each To Their Account Then I can then Think What Else..

Share Yours..
Re: You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by dajoaneke(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Get married before wolverines and vampire babes go begin form church girl for me

1 Like

Re: You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by addempsea(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2014
I will tell u to stop dreaming!
Re: You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Immediately let the girls know, then they start coming around... I sit them all down and recount my hustling days to them, then i head home to give Momma and Papa all the money..
Re: You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by benuejosh: 2:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Pay my Tithe Firs then others can follow.

1 Like

Re: You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2014
dajoaneke:
Get married before wolverines and vampire babes go begin form church girl for me
They fit write ur name give pastor make the whole church dey do fasting for your head.
Re: You Got A Job Of 1million Monthly Salary,what Would U Do With Your First Salary by bighead1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chai, what can i do oo??

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Champion In 2015? / Opportunity! Linda Ikeji’s ‘i’d Rather Be Self-made’ N10million Grant Beging / Having Bad Online Friends Could It Affect Ones' Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.