Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo (50662 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Mariojane(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Wife of former Super Eagles Skipper, Joseph Yobo, Adaeze Yobo, has called on her husband to keep insulting her so that she can do away with excessive eating habit which has made her grown so fat.

She shared a write-up which reads; “I need to hire someone who will follow me around and just knock the unhealthy food out of my mouth.”

Adaeze said she would also prefer to be slapped as she also likes having a taste of her baby milk which has also played a role on her size.

According to her, “Or just slap it out my mouth, I tell my husband to keep calling me fat and keep insulting me which works till 12 midnight when I start licking Jayden’s baby milk and snacking on frosties while watching Wendy spill the tea. I need a hot slap at that moment, the type of slap that would make me say “hi never hesperedit” in hot tears.”

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34237/28/why-i-prefer-my-husband-to-slap-meadaeze-yobo.html

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by glimpse33(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice couple tho!

Adaeze Yobo! How stupid art thou

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by citizenjuwon(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Ode grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by udmydearest(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Silly talk...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by ArchEnemy(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Haaha that is why Jayden 's baby milk does not last.

We are all witnesses to her requesting slaps now o

lipsrsealed

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Alezy(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
wow...
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by dangotesmummy: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Yobo continue slapping her so she won't need blush and contouring wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Don't come back on media to complain when he starts beating the shit outta ur face o...

Naughty one.

15 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by edwife(f): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't know why Nigerians read meaning to everything,this is obviously sarcasm.... undecidedundecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Dannyandre(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hire me ooo i fit dey slap you 24/7 grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by shadowkings: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
this one now na news// cryheadache dey worry me joor

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by dubylhover(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
make i sow
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by missyruq(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Haaha that is why Jayden 's baby milk does not last.

We are all witnesses to her requesting slaps now o

lipsrsealed
abi o, make she no com dey complain when her wish got granted

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by missyruq(f): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
shadowkings:
this one now na news// cryheadache dey worry me joor
pele jo
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Humblebloke(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
If she wants to lose weight...I've got the perfect formulae!!
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Chanchit: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm speechless. When Yobo start to dey wire you slap now, na your mama go first run enter media.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by deebsman1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
the way John Fash dey slap her Lesbo mama grin grin. "no b me talk am o, na dem wash their dirty linen online, cos of notice me"
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by ultrazone(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
haha
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Mubbyleey(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is there another word to call this Madd.ness...?
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Aminat508(f): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okay o
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Shaadey: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
she dey happy. ...o n yo bi ila

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by udemejack(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
i go help am slap you

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by anodaBanDotCom: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok,, I Will write why I prefer my wife to slap me

rubbish
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by mschubby: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
ifahear
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by asumo12: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aminat508:
Okay o

K
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Shehucom(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na her wahala b dat
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Ayoswit(f): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecidedI pray she survives it. undecidedI pray she survives it.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by sexaddict08(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ayaah....sorry oooo
Yobo don miss road
End Time Wife.
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
i thought the slap was to the ass
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by kingofpool: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Silly
Re: Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo by favored11(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmm when the slaps start coming she should better 'hesperit' grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.