Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Iggy Azalea Fires Back At Eminem For Threatening To Rape Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iggy Azalea Fires Back At Eminem For Threatening To Rape Her (2090 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea Fires Back At Eminem For Threatening To Rape Her by amakaikeng(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Singer Iggy Azalea has fired back at rapper Eminem for threatening to rape her in his newly leaked song titled - 'Vegas' off his new album Shady XV, which was released on iTunes on Wednesday, November 19th.

Piqued by the disturbing lyrics, Iggy, 24, took to twitter to cut Eminem, 42, to size, saying that she's bored of old men threatening young women as a form of entertainment. Way to go girl. See more of her tweets plus, the lyrics which got her upset at ...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/iggy-azalea-fires-back-at-eminem-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Top Football Players Beat Referees On Field / Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Her Birth / Photos: These Wedding Cakes Are On Another Level Of Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.