Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? (339 Views)

Why You Must NEVER Stay Idle While Job Hunting (+ What You Should Be Doing) / Somebody Gives You 5m Naira Per Month,which Work Will You Be Doing? / What You Should Be Doing If You’re Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? by Betasms: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
I always find the question "What would you be doing with your life if money didn't matter?" an odd one. Most of us have no idea what it would be like to not need money to live. However, I can totally start to imagine all of the things that I'd want to be and do if money didn't matter. In no order of importance, some of these things are:

1. Fashion Designing
2. Music
3. Own a Hotel
4. Own a Mall
5. Meet Famous Musicians and highly influential people.

What would you like to do or be irrespective of whether you have money or not?

http://.com/Major_SMS_Campaign_Nigeria_Ghana.gif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? by So4baba(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
I ll like to be in a position where I could meet different people evryday...
Re: If MONEY Were No Object, Would You Be Doing The Same Thing? by Betasms: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Wanted / Registered Nurse At King Solomon Hospital / Vacancy For A Graphic Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.