Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Am Scared Of Driving - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Scared Of Driving (4418 Views)

Please I Need Help On The Cost Of Driving Shaft For 2001 Pathfinder Jeep / Five Technologies That Will Change The Rules Of Driving / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Scared Of Driving by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Madam leave your heart in your bag just for one day and take the car out, bearing in mind the worst that can happen is death.
May sound harsh though but I started driving as a minor without vehicle papers or a license. I jejely hang learner, make nobody disturb me.
Be bold and try it once, alone, not with anybody guiding you.

Just incase you follow this advice, make sure you have a resonable amount of money in your purse b4 leaving the house.
Re: Am Scared Of Driving by hentech911: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
If u are allergic to driving, pls dont drive, cos u are worse than drunk driver. U are a potential HAZARD to road users.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Driving by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Just incase you follow this advice, make sure you have a resonable amount of money in your purse b4 leaving the house.
The idea is that she knows basic driving rules. Plus it's for beating fear, not breaking the rules. As a matter of fact when I became a major I still went to driving school and drove my dad for 6 months before I started driving alone.
Re: Am Scared Of Driving by DaimlerBen(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Been watching too much Final Destination eih? You need Masters & Johnson! grin
Re: Am Scared Of Driving by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
automatic abeg grin tho I know manual..but I'm not so into it. I can drive automatic perfectly on any kinda road, but manual? abeg oo angry its so hard, plus I'm the type of person that don't like wasting time..I don't have the time n strength for gear wahala.

Where is your location I could help conquer the fear on both auto and manual. Many like you I've helped
Re: Am Scared Of Driving by iamyemiakins(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2019
Hope u drive perfectly now!
Re: Am Scared Of Driving by Kingscollege(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I learnt driving in one day and the second day I entered epe to ajah exp way to third mainland bridge to surulere and came back to epe on that day .....driving is very easy when it come to auto drive .
Re: Am Scared Of Driving by Kingscollege(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I learnt driving in one day and the second day I entered epe to ajah exp way to third mainland bridge to surulere and came back to epe on that day .....driving is very easy when it come to auto drive . what s there is mind and boldness while driving gently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With The 2007 Toyota Camry XLE V6? / Your Opinion On The Kia Rio 2012 (automatic) / The best ATF for my Toyota Camry 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.