Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Comic Fan Pls Help Out.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comic Fan Pls Help Out.. (638 Views)

Naruto Pilot Manga: Read Comic Here / Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes / Comic Actors Sanyeri And Oleyo Dethrone Mr. Latin And Babasuwe As King Of Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comic Fan Pls Help Out.. by ekemini007(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Me and my guy who is a DC fanboy was arguing.I myself am a marvel guy(although not as solid as my DC guy).

He said superman cld easily beat whatever incanation of the hulk is outhtr.
I mean the strongest version of the hulk i knw wld b wwh(i guess).

I dont wnt to be bias but can superman dish dis version of the hulk or wbh for that matter.

Give. A good reason pls.
Re: Comic Fan Pls Help Out.. by Blackeard(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
ekemini007:
Me and my guy who is a DC fanboy was arguing.I myself am a marvel guy(although not as solid as my DC guy).

He said superman cld easily beat whatever incanation of the hulk is outhtr.
I mean the strongest version of the hulk i knw wld b wwh(i guess).

I dont wnt to be bias but can superman dish dis version of the hulk or wbh for that matter.

Give. A good reason pls.
I think hulk will thrash supes. Cos hulks power is proportional to his rage. The angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes...plus hulk no send. He can crush the washinton dc just to throw it at supes. Clark on the other hand will submit to anything kryptonian so that's a minus plus he has a conscience...he can also be killed, unlike the hulk.
Re: Comic Fan Pls Help Out.. by TheFury: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
In a long drawn out fight, regular Hulk against Superman might end in a stalemate. Although I see the Hulk destroying Doomsday, Superman got "killed" doing it. He has issues with killing and all that moralistic hog wash. But a Superman without inhibitions would beat hulk.

The WWH against Superman would end in WWHulk's favour.

NB: I don't think the Hulk is the real match for superman. There are certain characters in marvel that I think it would be suicide for Superman to go up against. They include; The Silver Surfer, Thanos, Odin, Galactus and of course the Sentry.

(1) (Reply)

The New Xmen Movies; Xmen:apocalypse Trailer Is Out...photos / Check Out! Highly Educative Training VIDEOS / Checkout My Outfit To The #citypeopleaward2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.