Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes (5203 Views)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics / Who Is Uchiha Madara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
just imagine a fight between thor and madara or a fight between tobi and hulk...
whats gonna be the outcome...
wat abt loki piting his illusion techniques against sasukes sharingan.....

as for me i dont think any marvel character can stand madara.....

whats ur opinion....abeg if u have no idea abt this topic just waka pass...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Thor is a god madara is just an unholy concotion of uchiha and senju traits thor wins
this one
Tobi and hulk this isn't even a contest hulk takes this one again.
People better than madara
The scarlet witch
Jean grey phoenix version
Hulk
Galactcus
The sentry
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
lolz...hulk taking tobi?......can hulk counter d illusions of d sharingan....or can thor survive amataretsu (black fire)...hulk must loose agains tobi..u cant use brute force against tobi...its just a waste of time...how about tobi trapping hulk in another dimension...hulk stands no chance....gbam ..can thor match madara in a hand combat..does he have d speed?...if little grade 1 illusions of loki worked on thor...imagine wat an eternal mangeyokou sharinghan would do...its a hands dwn contest...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
The differnce in universe would make this very diffcult.I hope your knowledge of thor isn't based on the recent movies because if you read comics you would know that the thor potrayed on screen can't be compared to the thor of thhe comic world e.g at the ending of the avengers thor doesn't need that portal key to travel mjolnir can open dimension to anywhere which means he could open the dimension to hell and kick madara in as for physical fight I doubt if there is anything in madara arsenal that can would scratch thor is imprevious to every physical attack he e.g withstood a bomb meant for the whole planet and survived thor cannnot be genjustu as he possess mind resistance that feeble mortals like iron man cannot to prove might just google thor ability trust me they are endless.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hulk is in destructible so ameterasu doen't mean shit to him hulk is suceptible to mind attack so tobi would have to maintain the illusion which requires chakra and we know everybody except naruto runs out of chakra but our mean green friend doesn't have that handicap so he would gladly wait tobi out and then beat the shit out of him and still have the time to go chop soime sharwama with the avengers seriously.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
physical attacks ke.....dnt be biased..u and i know dat thor isnt resistant to illusions.....
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
the current state of madara ryt nw shuld equal rikodu...this is sum1 who was said to have created d moon with his planetary devastation technique....talk abt brute force eh...is hulk more ferrocious dan d nine tails?...did madara not control it with his sharingan...the techniques naruto characters posses are reallyon a higher scale....its not abt taking a bomb meant for a planet, its abt thor surviving genjutsu...hope u knw izanaghi technique enables madara to erase d line btw imagination and reality...d dude cannot die....ure talkn abt tobi running out of chakra against hulk?...but its gonna take tobi 10 mins max to trap hulk in anoda dimension...does hulk travel accross dimensions too?.....abeg dem nor be mate.....brute force isnt everything
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brisingr: Thor is a god madara is just an unholy concotion of uchiha and senju traits thor wins
this one
Tobi and hulk this isn't even a contest hulk takes this one again.
People better than madara
The scarlet witch
Jean grey phoenix version
Hulk
Galactcus
The sentry
Nathan grey
Shazam
Doomsday
The average black lantern
The list goes on and on.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
@op
I hope you know that it's the edo tensei that makes madara look so badass? I doubt it the normal madara can take the 5 kage with such ease, and still head out to fight naruto and co.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Gnosticmovement:
the current state of madara ryt nw shuld equal rikodu...this is sum1 who was said to have created d moon with his planetary devastation technique....talk abt brute force eh...is hulk more ferrocious dan d nine tails?...did madara not control it with his sharingan...the techniques naruto characters posses are reallyon a higher scale....its not abt taking a bomb meant for a planet, its abt thor surviving genjutsu...hope u knw izanaghi technique enables madara to erase d line btw imagination and reality...d dude cannot die....ure talkn abt tobi running out of chakra against hulk?...but its gonna take tobi 10 mins max to trap hulk in anoda dimension...does hulk travel accross dimensions too?.....abeg dem nor be mate.....brute force isnt everything

there's a certain nate grey in the marvel world, he will take out both obito and Madara without breaking a sweat. He does what madara needs the juubi for like its a piece of cake.

Doomsday (dc world) will also take em out, and since doomsday is like edo tensei madara ( he won't stay dead), and he never falls for the same attack twice, he's gonna kick their behinds so bad...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yeah i think hulk makes the nine tail look like an adorable puppy
if the sosp's shows his head thor would beat the crap out of him too i would paste all the great stuff thor as pulled and you will see how trivial it makes madara achievements looks
p.s i don't think the rinnegan can pull izanagi if am correct madara upgraded his ocular powers.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
@tayoccu am just hearing about nate grey that guy na cheat o
that shazam character na captain marvel abi ?dat guy na dc character.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
doomsday is a dc comic character..dc comic people na wayo na..lol...yeah madara has upgraded his occular jutsu..but he didnt loose his sharingan powers..dats why he still has d susano....madara broke d edo tensin technique wen kabuto was captured...so he is no longer under d influence of d technique...guy hulk cant fite obito na...hulk is just a beast with brute force he has no skill of ninjutsu or even genjutsu..tell me wah u think hulk will do wen placedunder genjutsu..and u u who say he is indestructible ,lets see how he fares wen d death god extracts his soul.do u all remember that girl in season 4 or 5 dat can paint and erase anythn from existence...i can pitch her agains gene grey...still wondering how naruto will kill madara sha...e nor go pass one wayo wen kishimoto go play...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
jean is too much for that gal the ability of the phoenix is unquantifiable the scarlet witch should do nicely as there powers are similar beside that painter gal na just filler character.and if You have read the house of M and the recent xmen vs the avengers u would know the scarlet witch must not be taken lightly.
i concede on d hulk mata though.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
lol..finally...but gene is strong sha..
she can use telekinesis and telepathy and she cn also disintegrate matter....thats cool...buh all dat gal needs to do is just draw her witout her head on her shoulders n dats it...thing is kishimoto kinda just wasted dat character as a filler...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
i think lee can take both captain america n spider man at d same time.....but if mary jane is in danger spider man go kill madara o...lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Brisingr(m): 12:55am On Nov 27, 2012
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?190757-List-of-Thor-s-powers-feats-abilities-(Really-Cool)
with all this thor if thor should ever enter narutoworld he would be worshiped as a diety.
drawing jean grey without her head doesn't count because the phoenix is a being that exist outside time and space on a large scale that that naruto girl can never understand,the phoenix is,at least to me the strongest being in the marvel universe.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Gnosticmovement: doomsday is a dc comic character..dc comic people na wayo na..lol...yeah madara has upgraded his occular jutsu..but he didnt loose his sharingan powers..dats why he still has d susano....madara broke d edo tensin technique wen kabuto was captured...so he is no longer under d influence of d technique...guy hulk cant fite obito na...hulk is just a beast with brute force he has no skill of ninjutsu or even genjutsu..tell me wah u think hulk will do wen placedunder genjutsu..and u u who say he is indestructible ,lets see how he fares wen d death god extracts his soul.do u all remember that girl in season 4 or 5 dat can paint and erase anythn from existence...i can pitch her agains gene grey...still wondering how naruto will kill madara sha...e nor go pass one wayo wen kishimoto go play...

Madara is still an edo tensei, he just has total control of himself (kabuto should have removed his consciousness), he still has the infinite chakra level, and the regeneration of an edo tensei.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Oh yeah, there's also the red hulk & Wendigo
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
even kisame will take out hulk....d more anger hulk possese increases his size and energy but kisame feeds on ur energy...his sword eats energy( chakra)....dem go drain am untill e lean turn to dr bruce.....how abt pain and his six paths or lemme say akatsuki vs avengers...dats gonna be d best fight ever....wont u like to watch dat....wait o guys is orochimaru really back ..
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gnosticmovement: even kisame will take out hulk....d more anger hulk possese increases his size and energy but kisame feeds on ur energy...his sword eats energy( chakra)....dem go drain am untill e lean turn to dr bruce.....how abt pain and his six paths or lemme say akatsuki vs avengers...dats gonna be d best fight ever....wont u like to watch dat....wait o guys is orochimaru really back ..
The samahada will probably sell out on Kisame, kisame can't even take on red she-hulk.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
i pray o...only a few peeps from marvel will fight madara...note i didnt say win...i think kimimaro will even take out spidey, capt america and a bonus of black widow and maybe dare devil...all at once....as for hulk i leave him for tobi...constantine na jass man e nor join...in one naruto movie i watched ders a ninja who converts people to chakra ..dats his technique..dat guy could take out wolverine,cyclops n rogue...(as long as she doesnt touch him)...itachi vs d rest of xmen...den dey can leave gene grey for me...she cant stand my techniques men...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gnosticmovement: i pray o...only a few peeps from marvel will fight madara...note i didnt say win...i think kimimaro will even take out spidey, capt america and a bonus of black widow and maybe dare devil...all at once....as for hulk i leave him for tobi...constantine na jass man e nor join...in one naruto movie i watched ders a ninja who converts people to chakra ..dats his technique..dat guy could take out wolverine,cyclops n rogue...(as long as she doesnt touch him)...itachi vs d rest of xmen...den dey can leave gene grey for me...she cant stand my techniques men...

Ok, now I get it!
Fanboy syndrome.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
lol..yes o
tayoccu:

Ok, now I get it!
Fanboy syndrome.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ok then feel free to award pdp victories to ur heroes. grin
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
no na flawless victory
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2012
All na same
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Next2Bezee(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2012
The very same Marvel universe that contains...

1. Apocalypse
2. Galactus
3. Dark Phoenix
4. Eternity
5. Thanos
6. White Hulk

No chance for any1 in the Naruto Verse grin
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Gnosticmovement(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2012
no chance?...explain thier techniques na...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Next2Bezee(m): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Gnosticmovement: no chance?...explain thier techniques na...

If you've read a lot of Marvel comics surely you'll have stumbled across these characters, Let me touch just 2 for you...

Galactus the eater of planets and powerful wielder of the power cosmic.
Enternity who happens to be the universe himself and controls existence and also wields cosmic...
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by tayoccu(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2012
Next2Bezee:

If you've read a lot of Marvel comics surely you'll have stumbled across these characters, Let me touch just 2 for you...

Galactus the eater of planets and powerful wielder of the power cosmic.
Enternity who happens to be the universe himself and controls existence and also wields cosmic...

God bless you!
Never knew there was a white hulk tho, I know green, gray (both are banner), and red.
Re: Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes by Next2Bezee(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thank you jor, The guy no know.

Yeah, The white hulk was as a explosion of rage stored up by the hulk when Bana finally tamed it and could use it powers at will and stay in control. First showcased in 2004.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood / Be A Part Of The Maltina Family Dance Show. / Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.