Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast (838 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / Baby Items That Can Sell Fast From Germany / Chemical importers i need ur help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by Chuksab: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello everyone,

I have seen that sales have been the bane of importation and I will lend a helping hand to as many that would need the service.

Please note, I won't be selling every product oh and I can only partner with you if the product is handy. The importer should be based in Lagos so we can relate well so we can eliminate the challenge of trust to a large extent.

I can also advise you on what and what to import.

Big and mini players are most welcome.

You can chat me up on BBM - 75BD51B6

Enjoy your weekend!
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by ASL33: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chuksab:
Hello everyone,

I have seen that sales have been the bane of importation and I will lend a helping hand to as many that would need the service.

Please note, I won't be selling every product oh and I can only partner with you if the product is handy. The importer should be based in Lagos so we can relate well so we can eliminate the challenge of trust to a large extent.

Enjoy your weekend!

Tell me what to import, I can invest like £5000 if you can convince me on the profitability/quick sale
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by godoluwa(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by Chuksab: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ASL33...kindly email pmchuks@gmail.com so we can discuss.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Thanks
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by odimbannamdi(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Chuksab:
Hello everyone,

Enjoy your weekend!

nice....am looking to bringing in some stuffs soon. are u on whatsapp?
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by Chuksab: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Yes, I am on whatsapp.

Email me on pmchuks@gmail.com
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by BigBossMan(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2014
am interested!
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by mrsage(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Nice concept

1 Like

Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by Chuksab: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
The best way of life is interdependence. We must learn to help others by so doing we are helping ourselves.
Re: Importers, I Will Help You Sell Fast by Chuksab: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have received several persons indicating interest and have decided to stop accepting more persons so I can effectively manage it and ensure everyone is up and running.

Please bear with me if I don't take your invitation.

Thanks for your understanding.

BR

Maverick Services
Chuks.

(1) (Reply)

Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month / Starting An Advertising Agency / Start Your Own Export Business Today With Little Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.