Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz (1595 Views)

Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Jesse Jagz Vs Phenom Of Knighthouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
PEDAL TO THE FLOOR

https://soundcloud.com/jessejagz/12-pedal-to-the-floor

Produced by Jesse Jagz for JAGZNation®. Written and Arranged by Jesse Jagz. Performed by Jesse Jagz and Victoria Kimani for JAGZNation®

CHORUS.

I keep that pedal to the floor/ been on the road/ my eyes closed/

I see from soul/ yeah I’m ready to go

And you know… you about to know/ the most flyest nigga that’s for sure/

My eyes closed ‘n’ I see from my soul/ yea I’m ready to go

This is how we ride/ wings to the side/

We fly/ yea we ready to go

Let me show you how we ride/ wings to the side/

We fly… / yea we ready to go/

Pedal to the floor making money/ rocking ‘em clubs and getting naughty

Shawty we got you freaking/ got you rocking thru the weekend

We stacking money to the ceiling/ yea we ready to go

VERSE 1

Make way for the immaculate/ venomous flow when we attacking this/ JesseJagzNation on the road since we established it/ any competition, niggas vanquish it/ they know we own this shit/ we showing ownership/ we talking real money, they talking a load of shit/ that vocoder shit, so a nigga rewrote the script/ he stuck to rap instead of white collar shit/ I got a mic instead of that college shit/ and when I’m spitting now, niggas acknowledge it/ I’m giving ‘em the boot, and they polish it/ till a nigga’s looking so fly like some foreign shit/

I’m terminating ‘em, Sara ‘O Connor shit/ Damn… I’m such a star/these niggas can’t Bleep with my repertoire/ I’m fucking awesome and amazing ménage à trois/ I’m repping J-town and we taking it effing far/ and we ride…

VERSE 2

Right before creation/ before em niggas started hating/ the universe spoke about a JesseJagzNation/ my bass kicks got the whole ground shaking/ I’m doing far more than my haters anticipated/ okay, now they got a nigga going serious/ everything I do is on fire like Prometheus/ now you feeling us? We don’t want it like that/ we pulling out a mic and got y’all running like that/ Damn… them niggas couldn’t speak when I approach ‘em/ watch how a nigga coach ‘em/ I appreciate devotion/ this nigga put in work/ and if you try to follow him, then you might get hurt/cos all I do is work/ and my niggas hold me down like gravity/ I just tell ‘em where the action be/ a whole Nation be backing me/ actually/ we leaving ‘em with dots like acne/ total agony and it don’t matter what the drama be/ it’s time I let ‘em know, this nigga’s taking over/ we took it all, got these niggas looking for they quota/ so many rappers on fire, such a chain smoker/ plus I got em shawtys all going loca/ and we gon’ climb to the very heights/ Jesse Jaga burn any Fahrenheit/ about one terabyte/ not very light/ every night niggas shine very bright/ them niggas stay weak(week) like seven nights/ our money pile up, we call it heavy shite/ my shawty likes, heavy pipes/ she likes to blow ‘em twice/ she feeling very nice : ) / champagne for the champion, Don Perry nights/ these niggas can’t Bleep with us/ best in these sesame streets, Snuffleupagus/ taking these rappers to school and call it a syllabus/ yea thy can’t Bleep with us/ see we got troy in us/ so put ‘em hands up for the victorious/ and I’m lighting up every night/ they tryna stop my lines, cellulite/ police is searching for the evidence/ they cant do shit/ nigga relevance/ there’s no space in the room, we’re motherfucking elephants/ we showing ‘em the meaning of reverence/ I got no competition and no equivalence/ you still spitting? Yes? / You’ve got silly sense/they feeling me up in Philly yes/ and Jamaica, and the Dominicans/ and they sit and they talk in the evenings/ they lighting up, yes easy things/ they talk about me on some effeezy things/ put MI in, that’s my siblings/ I’ve been on my grind, a nigga just got UN-signed/ been brushing up my boots a nigga just got shined/ the bullshit on my mind I will figure it in time/ I’m the one who didn’t change and they consider it a crime/ I swear on my honor/ put it on my mama/ I’ll keep shooting niggas in the game like it’s Medal of Honor/ it’s that incredible/ flow so terrible/ damn I never heard of you/ still I’m gonna murder you/ General, my music tear down the walls of Jericho/ I turn your whole state into a federal/ It’s your funeral and this is all for your burial/ your ass is in a casket I designed the whole interior/

Period, I murdered anything that’s on the stereo/ CBN keeps that money spinning like a merry go/ nigga still incredible, flow still terrible/ tyres still spinning yes I’ve got that Pirelli Flow/ pull out ‘em bottles nigga let the St Remy flow/ damn it feels nice, yes and it’s sensational/

3 Likes

Re: Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
"Period, I murdered anything that’s on the stereo/ CBN keeps that money spinning like a merry go/ nigga still incredible, flow still terrible/ tyres still spinning yes I’ve got that Pirelli Flow/ pull out ‘em bottles nigga let the St Remy flow/ damn it feels nice, yes and it’s sensational/"
Re: Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
We got KING in the palace
Killing it! Uhmn!
Re: Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz by Heywhizzy(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2014
omo, I'm feeling his lyrics, sleek rhyming..nice metaphors and so on...M and jagz are pretty hard to separate. .Abaga brothers rule the game for sure..
Re: Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz by Qoaki3k: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2014
JonBee1:
We got KING in the palace
Killing it! Uhmn!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Police Women Dancing Sexy On The Job!!! (VIDEO) / Lyrics: Timaya – Dance Ft. Rudeboy (p-square) / Marshmello Ft. Selena Gomez – You & Me (teaser)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.