Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (12763 Views)

NEW MUSIC: Jesse Jagz - After Party Ft. Brymo / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by misspetite(f): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Jesse Jagz, the talented producer, singer and MI’s kid brother, claims he is Nigerian music’s "Jesus Christ" and the only musician who can rescue Nigeria music from the rot it is currently going through.

The Jos, Plateau state born entertainer who is known for his magic fingers on the turn table and is now now the undisputed Afrikan Shrine spiritual leader said this in an interview with HipHop World Magazine recently. Here's what he said:

“I am the Jesus Of Nigerian music. My top 3 artistes in Nigeria are me, me, me. No one works harder than me. I would love to see a lot of my colleagues step up their game….This is not a Kendrick thing. You don’t need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian music is unintelligent. Even Goats can dance to our music. Can Jesse Jagz make Nigeria a better place for Wizkid? Can Wizkid do same too? Let adults do better and let kids party. We need to leave something better for the coming generation”.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CqxnxkulWd8/UkKY1iJz0sI/AAAAAAAAou4/g8wJ3oxndbQ/s640/Jesse-Jagz-soldier.jpg[/img]

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by DrArewa(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2013
True talk!...shallow lyrics..common chord progressionz...sheesh! angryTrue talk!...shallow lyrics..common chord progressionz...sheesh!

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2013
see kettle calling pot black sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Gudiza(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Gotta love this guys boldness.

Say it like it is Souljah....too much noise

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Indifferent(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
See who is talking... Jesse Jagz used to be a good rapper.
He was the 1st choc city rapper to go commercial. Now he has lost the dance floor and he realised the songs were for goats.
Dj abeg put Skelewu 4 me
#GoatMode activated

17 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by edoyad(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
The thing tire me o. Their videos are even more annoying, every m0r0n heads to South Africa so Indian girls can be in the video. Busy wearing UCLA and Havard T shirts, are these monkeys for real ?

13 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by amiskurie(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2013
he might be talking abt being the jesus of pimples

10 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ejifranks(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2013
mAKE we hear word mann!!!!!
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by BabaEleko(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2013
I support!!!
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by thelegend1(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Really used to like this dude, especially his debut album. But these days the guy done kolo and bone dry....talk crap too.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by lilslick(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Ciously

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by mprxt2(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Good for him..
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by djproxy(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Indifferent: See who is talking... Jesse Jagz used to be a good rapper.
He was the 1st choc city rapper to go commercial. Now he has lost the dance floor and he realised the songs were for goats.
Dj abeg put Skelewu 4 me
#GoatMode activated

GOATMODE lol
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by AbuMikey(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Another Kendrick Lamar

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Ichliebedich(f): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
He raised a valid point tho, nigerian music is simply unintelligent who has heard eat chicken and die by terry g

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by AbuMikey(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Haile Selassie

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nwoka(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2013
Was Jesus a rapper?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by timpaker(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2013
True talk.... Poor lyrics is what we get these days "baby give it to me"..."go down low".... whine for me"...."gimmie your waist"... all thses stuff are what we are fed with... yes i must give kudos to the beatz (producers) though. but the beat is making our artist 'talentless'.

10 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by djproxy(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2013
drop another album lets hear man, you know our ears are always open even when sleeping

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by AbuMikey(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by HayZee06(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2013
I agree wit d fact dat nigeria music is unintelligent....bt u claimin 2 be Jesus of naija music is notin bt S-hit..

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2013
The post is for people who understand gud music.Jesse is really gud and he doesn't sing nonsense eg skelewu undecided wtf does dat mean sef

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by AkinDavid2: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Time Things End

Last Note: Some said it earlier...Nothing Changed.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by homesteady(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Texykool: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
Indifferent: See who is talking... Jesse Jagz used to be a good rapper.
Dj abeg put Skelewu 4 me
#GoatMode activated

are you minding the boy? Make I join U for Skelewu joor *oya f'ijo gbowo... Oya so'jo dowo*

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Music isn't about intelligence, not everyone listens to music for the lyrics, some times pple only want to groove... The marketability of music is the most significant determinant of whether it is good or bad music.... If terry g shouts from now to next year and it is commercially successful, then it is good music.. On the other hand if mode 9 spits on all of his track and nobody buys it, then it is bad music as far as the Nigerian market is concerned.. You don't sing to please urself, u do it for the audience who in turn pay for it..
I wonder who jesse considers himself to be to even talk dis rubbish since his music is neither intelligent nor marketable... Imagine lame songs lyk jago and murder dem... Wannabe jamaican.... Isn't he the same guy that did "wetin dey"... He is a sore loser trying to console himself, make him go sleep abeg..

10 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2013
he needs a dermatologists
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
POOR JESSE PEOPLE FORGOT THAT 0BED GAVE BIRTH JESSE(JAGS) AND HE GAVE BIRTH TO DAVID WHO WAS THE ANCESTOR OF JESUS STORIES FRM MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORY

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by abatajjvii: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Where my glasses see watin the yeye fowl wey no dey was yash talk ma sef

Okada carry me go obalende make i go obtain some wrapper for this guy goat festival
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
He's saying the truth! Imagine me the god_of_music i don't listen Nigerian RnB or should i say AfroBeat anymore instead i listen to AfroRapmusic, you know,they are the only guys who give me what i need even though they don't satisfy me sha.....the only RnB and soul music artiste i listen to with great passion are Praiz,Bez,Asa and Nneka.....the rest sing 4/10 of what a god like me needs. And trust me,if Tonto Dikeh records a song and broadcast on air,i'm sorry i'm gonna strike her to death. WARN HER!

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by HarryPotter1(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Jesse is a gud rapper no doubt(Jagz nation) but dat doesn't give him the courage to call himself 'jesus' of 9ja music. For christ sake there are peeps out here who can rap more than him just that they don't have the opportunity :\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi Instrumental / *download New Terry G* Terry G Ft 9ice - Ori Mi + Terry G Ft Naeto C - This Life / What's Your Best Genre Of Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.