Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Obama Literally Runs Back Into The White House Because He Forgot His Blackberry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Literally Runs Back Into The White House Because He Forgot His Blackberry (739 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) / Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Literally Runs Back Into The White House Because He Forgot His Blackberry by solazo: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
President Barack Obama left the White House on Friday morning, bound for Las Vegas, and nearly left behind the thing he cares about most — Kevin!

No, the president nearly forgot his BlackBerry.

The president boarded Marine One on the South Lawn around 10:30 a.m. when he suddenly realized he'd forgotten his super-secure, NSA-developed smartphone.

"I forgot something," Obama told White House reporters who had gathered to see him off. He bounded back inside the White House as a handful of Secret Service agents scrambled behind him.

U.S. President Barack Obama runs from Marine One back into the White House after forgetting his Blackberry phone while departing for a domestic trip November 21, 2014 in Washington, DC.

Moments later, the president reappeared carrying his one true link to the outside world.

"Didn't you guys ever forget something?" he asked the group. "I forgot my BlackBerry," he said, smiling and holding his phone.

President Barack Obama holds up his BlackBerry after he forgot it and returned back to the White House to retrieve it.

He then boarded the chopper and took off for Joint Base Andrews, where he eventually caught Air Force One for his trip to Sin City.

Obama will speak on Friday at Del Sol High Scool in Las Vegas to outline the series of executive actions he announced Thursday night to overhaul the country's immigration system.

As for the president's beloved BlackBerry, the White House is reportedly testing a replacement, including Android-powered handsets from LG and Samsung, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal.

BlackBerry, meanwhile, is still struggling to make a comeback.

http://mashable.com/2014/11/21/obama-blackberry/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

(1) (Reply)

Photos:59-yr Old Kris Jenner Goes On A Night Date With Her 33yr Baby Boo / Jude Okoye Shows Off New-born Baby Girl [PHOTO] / My Husband Doesn't Really Know About My Profession - Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.