Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM (15363 Views)

Romancelanders Chat Room / Romance Chat Room / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wetin dey sha way u dey hide?
No be two small oranges? tongue

ggrin:
sadsadsad u want me to post my unclad pix
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
shockedshockedshocked
continue to dh fool yaself grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:

flat oranges ooo cheesy
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
Lmao
Na now I even understand wetin you mean
I been think say you mean say we no need to loose anybody
Especially ggrin

If you wan make she die so, who I wan come pray for inside my room?
Na wa to you oh!

lol..u grab am late
its allowed sha
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
u madt broangry
am not your bro...
no no no angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
Lmao
nonsenseangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

i swear... your head dh dia
where e for dy b4undecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
Lmao
Na now I even understand wetin you mean
I been think say you mean say we no need to loose anybody
Especially ggrin

If you wan make she die so, who I wan come pray for inside my room?
Na wa to you oh!

awon weyreyangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
where e for dy b4undecided

between my two legs wink
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:

small?undecidedangry
Well sha,I nor blame uangry
Oya kill ya sefangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

continue to dh fool yaself grin
ashawo tongue
Solomon wannabe
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

between my two legs wink
shockedshockedshocked
Take am cheesycheesycheesy
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

am not your bro...
no no no angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
shockedshockedshocked
Take am cheesycheesycheesy

i expected cry

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Buhahahahahahahaha
Just one of my big palms go cover all two of them.. grin

iceberylin:

flat oranges ooo cheesy
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
U don't need to blame me dear,
Blame it on your DP.. grin tongue

ggrin:
small?undecidedangry
Well sha,I nor blame uangry
Oya kill ya sefangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
**ignores her**

ggrin:
nonsenseangry

ggrin:
awon weyreyangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
Buhahahahahahahaha

jezzzz... grin

ggrin come n see ooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

jezzzz... grin

ggrin come n see ooo
ma pvzzy contain both of uundecided cheesytongue
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
U don't need to blame me dear,
Blame it on your DP.. grin tongue

look away,u pervertangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

i expected cry

u don get am cheesycheesycheesy
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

flat oranges ooo cheesy
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
**ignores her**

same here manundecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
yea,...i already know it wide,like...

[size=50pt]0[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
u don get am cheesycheesycheesy
na that kind thing you go teach me grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

yea,...i already know it wide,like...

[size=50pt]0[/size]
shocked Xsenga own nko?
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

na that kind thing you go teach me grin
wetin u wan make I teach u?grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
Inviting:
cutehector4u...thanks for ur keen observation
iceberylin....creative u. We hope mtn treats u well
chibwike....hope to see u unleash the best in u
AgapeCharis...i know u r new to the game but u will like it
Francizy....u have being missing
ghost1718....arise from the tomb
invite more creative friends....We Rep Hollywood on Nairaland....that is still how we roll
mom i think i am back from sleeping, so pls what did i miss ??
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
pls avoid obscene words in this thread my dear
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
francizy:
Buhahahahahahahaha

so dis is wat u guys came to the wake keep to do huh? Having a badfashion parade with the deceased? Adonblivit
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
wetin u wan make I teach u?grin
How to worship God with all my heart grin

They don ban my account ooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
shocked Xsenga own nko?
E Tight cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.