Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM (15397 Views)

Romancelanders Chat Room / Romance Chat Room / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
ghost1718:
mom i think i am back from sleeping, so pls what did i miss ??
i tot u were in charge of the keys in the after world...how come u let the door open for the deceased ggrin to get out? See now she is corrupting all our men in her own wake keep....astidonblivit
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

E Tight cheesy
official welcome....this is the wake keep of dead ggrin...buh dude avoid obscene words here ok...enjoy ur stay my dear
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

How to worship God with all my heart grin

They don ban my account ooo
gringringrin lmao
Na like this we go dy see am o grintongue
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
official welcome....this is the wake keep of dead ggrin...buh dude avoid obscene words here ok...enjoy ur stay my dear
will u stop this shii
Stop it okay!
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
i tot u were in charge of the keys in the after world...how come u let the door open for the deceased ggrin to get out? See now she is corrupting all our men in her own wake keep....astidonblivit
I give upsadsadsad
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

E Tight cheesy
weyrey gringringrin
Mr banner gringringrin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
will u stop this shii
Stop it okay!
sorry...this can only stop after today....dont take the role too serious...cos dis is how we roll....THE DRAMA CHAT ROOM
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Place is gettn too dry... Gosh..
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
I give upsadsadsad
*in Big Brother Africas Voice* Ggrin enter the diary room asap
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
till u learn to keep it wet...get creative...thats still how we roll
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
įţş įçębęŗylįŋ tho wink
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
gringringrin lmao
Na like this we go dy see am o grintongue
ābęg...į need jęşųş grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
weyrey gringringrin
Mr banner gringringrin
jęāloųşy tongue
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
till u learn to keep it wet...get creative...thats still how we roll
get me a bucket of water..
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
tolutweety is at the gate....says u should come and usher him in ooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
get me a bucket of water..
OMG...i hope tolutweety didnt break ya skull...or cud it be angry ggrin....u see its becos u said her 'party' was dry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

įţş įçębęŗylįŋ tho wink
hahahahahaha report to the diary room asap...for using 2 id becos u want 2plate of meal abi....or becos u wanna dance with ggrin twice...hihihi
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Just..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)- Passing
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - By
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
sorry...this can only stop after today....dont take the role too serious...cos dis is how we roll....THE DRAMA CHAT ROOM
Y me
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
hahahahahaha report to the diary room asap...for using 2 id becos u want 2plate of meal abi....or becos u wanna dance with ggrin twice...hihihi
ђow çāŋ į dāŋçę wįţђ ā dęād body... shocked

ţђāţş ŋoţ ђow wę ŗoll wink
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
she said some cool cash, u no as igbo man i am, i dont play with money
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin in diary roompost=28265097:
Y me
chilax nau....ok tomoro u will be the one to do the promt that is u will put up a storyline and assign is to various roles ok...
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
ghost1718:
she said some cool cash, u no as igbo man i am, i dont play with money
and becos of money u come turn the wake keep to her special welcome party abi....diaris God ooooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

ђow çāŋ į dāŋçę wįţђ ā dęād body... shocked

ţђāţş ŋoţ ђow wę ŗoll wink
hahaha pit the blame on ghost1718....he collected bribe from ggrin and changed the occasion from wake keep to her special welcome party lol
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Just..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)- Passing
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - By
make sure u dont stand...before ghost1718 replaces u for the death space....it may become ur wake keep....last warning
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
ggrin:
I give upsadsadsad
i tot u paid u and ur boyfriend where doing it like this ??

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
make sure u dont stand...before ghost1718 replaces u for the death space....it may become ur wake keep....last warning
**scary*
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

ābęg...į need jęşųş grin
ok..lemme refer u to our pastoreverywhere aka Francizy...buh hey dont completely trust him...especially if ggrin is ur sister..cos he may pastorize her oooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Confession14:
and becos of money u come turn the wake keep to her special welcome party abi....diaris God ooooo
iceberylin beg on her behalf, so pls forgive her for trying to take ur dearie away from u
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
**scary*
and u still have the guts to stand abi? Hey ggrin where is dat ur gun...fire him and come get a party....everything is set...except who to replace u formally...what ya think?
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
ghost1718:
i tot u paid u and ur boyfriend where doing it like this ??
choi...types of phishures ooooooooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Confession14:
how can I dance with that dead body ice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.