Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

About University Of Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About University Of Ilorin (1350 Views)

5 Facts About University Of Benin / About University Of Ibadan / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About University Of Ilorin by Terry1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hello People,

I applied for English and Theatre Arts at University of Ilorin and I swear to God, I've never been there nor had any information about the University, I had 215 in my Jamb (UME), and I don't know anybody there, do you think I will be offered the admission? If yes, please kindly enlighten me about the university in particular and Ilorin in general if you know much about it.
I will be very pleased.

one love!
Re: About University Of Ilorin by LoverBwoy(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2006
why did u apply to the university if you dont know anything about it ?

call the national university council ( N.U.C)and ask them to send you information about all the university you chose grin grin >i know<
Re: About University Of Ilorin by uncolonize(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2006
Hey,I am Shamsuddeen popularly known as uncolonized.I scored 239 in this recently released JAMB.I wish to study Law in Usman Danfodio university,Sokoto.uNILORIN is a very corrupt-free university.Ur propability of getting admission is shiny.Make sure while coming u dont forget even ur minor credetial.They may ask u even ur jsce.My frend came from Lagos last year.He scored 256 and was disqualified just because of his original jamb slip.He studied very well but the question that came out last year was write about ur primary school.Come with ur nursery school certificate(if any) while coming for ur post ume .

uncolonized4all@yahoo.com
UNCOLONIZED.
Re: About University Of Ilorin by Terry1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ uncolonize, thank you so much for these informations, I appreciate.
what about their dates as of now? I mean, the date for the attitude test and when the new session will be starting.

Thanks very much, once again, I appreciate.
Re: About University Of Ilorin by uncolonize(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2006
Wat's up terry,I heard that the Pre-registration date for unilorin starts from 18 oct to 19 oct for more details call me on 08068085200.Thus no test will be written.the criteria for admission id based on your O level.Ensure you come along with all the necessary documents required.I will send you more reports if im chanced.I will you all the merriments of life which is accompanied by success.Your pen friend.UNCOLONIZED.
Re: About University Of Ilorin by waddup: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hi Terry,

ssup, anyway i saw ur post it doesnt look good and y did u choose a skool where u dont know anybody like a member said it is truly a corrupt free institution just make sure u prepare very well for de test and bring along all required and requested credentials maybe if we are lucky to meet i can introduce to someone if it is not too late, but i expect u to have move down here if u really need de admission. I am currently in Ilorin. stay bless
Re: About University Of Ilorin by Terry1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hi waddup, thanks for your help, it was nice hearing your vioce.
I will call you when I'm in Ilorin probably on Tuesday, I will make sure we meet ok?
I will be very glad to meet a nairalander.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Ever Terry
Re: About University Of Ilorin by owoboy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2006
i am a part 3 physiology student of unilorin, i d advise u to link up to somebody but be very careful because unilorin is very strict
Re: About University Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2006
To all my big bros on this Forum will want you to know that Rb is a nickname as my real name is Olatunji Olalere Sodiq scored 202 in Jamb and applied to read statitics in Unilorin but the problem is that i don't know the hall for the statitics students come the day of the screening.

Plus to all Nairaland Users that will be doing exam on wednesday at Minihall : Will be wearing a Madrid jersye customized FB come wednesday never mind my height and age and you're surely gonna find me interesting mind you i;m just 18yr old.

Please somebody help me out with the hall to be
Re: About University Of Ilorin by Terry1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2006
Hey people!
Its over and done with cheesy now is to sit tight on the computer and check Unilorin's website every now and then. Gudluck to all who took the screening at Unilorin yesterday and today.

Everybody should please write the question they asked him or her in her various departments.

They asked us in the English Department to write down our O'Level subjects and the grades we got in them according to what is filled on the Internet.

(1) (Reply)

Benin Traditional Architecture? / Does Anyone Know The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi's Official Website / Niit Scholarship Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.