Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (46162 Views)

5 Facts About University Of Benin / Confused About University Schooling In Nigeria / About University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by unilorin: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2006
i am a student of university of ilorin {unilorin} 400level faculty of business and social science deptment of accounting and finance .if any information is needed about post jamb,accommodation,ways of life oncampus and off campus,social activities,academic calendar, call me on 08058328806 name jide {aka jiad man}.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by waddup: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2006
what d u know about da post jamb test, i think dat is more important dan acoomodation or watever.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Terry1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2006
yea waddup is right, lets have something about the post jamb date, we will appreciate, so much appreciate!

ENJOY!
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by runsboy247: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2007
HI JIDE, MY NAME IS JIDE PLEASE I WANT INFORMATION ON POST JAMB 2007/2008 IF YOU HEAR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL MY NUMBER 08038180038 OR SEND MESSAGE TO MY BOX runsboy247@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by olokun(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
Please when is the Unilorin Post Jamb Exam coming up this year?And also i need information about how the admission is going on.
This is very very important.I need your help because i was not admitted last year.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by shittu123(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
i want to ask ,
is 187 eligible for the upcoming post test?
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by olokun(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
hmm, I cant really say, me too i need information
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by olokun(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
hmm, I cant really say, me too i need information
Please when is the Unilorin Post Jamb Exam coming up this year?And also i need information about how the admission is going on.
This is very very important.I need your help because i was not admitted last year.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by wedeoh(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
HEY! UNI-ILORIN , I APPLIED FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN UR SKOOL .CAN I BE ADDMITTED 2 UR SKOOL WITH THIS O LEVEL MATHS C, ENGLISH C, ACCOUNT B, COMMERCE B,ECONOMICS D7, C.R.K C BIOLOGY C AND YORUBA ABSENT PLZ IF NO WHT SHOULD I DO CAN I APPLY FOR ANOTHER DEPARTMENT DURING THE POST UME EXAM AND I GOT JAMB 242 HERE'S MY CONTACT 08060568544 laughwith_prince@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by MATTEHW: 1:41am On Jun 16, 2007
HI JIDE MY NAME IS OPEYEMI,A STUDENT OF FED. POLY. ADO.,I WANT YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH MY ADDMISSION INTO ILORIN,AS PER DIRECT ENTRY,OR UME ANY OF THE TWO THAT WILL ENABLE GAIN ADMISSION INTO THE UNI.,ANY USEFULL INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED.THANKS.CONTACT ME AT easymattew@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by jerry4all: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2007
Please unilorin, I also need info about the post jamb. talk2jerry4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by fataiiyo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2007
Thanks Jido, i will give you a call to know more on how the exam going to look like.
Fatai
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by ayeey(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2007
Hi,jiad man,i'm vry hapy 2 heard 4rm sm1 lik u. i will b much happy if u can giv me information abt d unilorin 2007/2008 post UME xam.Is d form out and where can i get it and whn is d xam started.u can reply me on 08051538216/cissesluv2003@yahoo.com.                                                                                                                                                     thanks Azeez

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by wedeoh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
hello plz i aslo want 2 know if uni-ilorin post ume form is out , if it's out plz contact me through 08060568544/laughwith_prince@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by olajyde1: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2007
Jihad Man,

As salam, Pls what is the date for the post jamb?
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by igbines(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2007
am igbines from Edo State,i' ve been trying all my possible best,to know more about unilorin,but every effort prove abortive,and i believe with the help off this site i can get all necessary information,D informatiom i would like to know about is there 2007 post UME cutoff mark and the date for the post UME.plz any one with useful information,just help out,here is the address leonalg_mylove02@yahoo.com,mobile 08076844559
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by fataiiyo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
THE POST IS COMING UP ON 18TH AND 19TH OF THIS MONTH,OCTOBER,2006.
Good Afternoon!

University of Ilorin
2006/2007 PRE-REGISTRATION Screening Exercise

Candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University of Ilorin for the 2006/2007 academic session are hereby invited for the screening exercise which will hold on the 18th (Wednesday) and 19th (Thursday) October 2006. The categories of candidates invited are:

(a) UME candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB Examination. All candidates must adhere strictly to the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB, as change of course on-line, in any form, will disqualify such candidates automatically.

(b) DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND/Diploma (except for Statistics and History, where a lower credit may be considered). Also please note that the Department of Business Administration will not accept National Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Marketing;

(ii) Merit for NCE; and

(iii) Five points at Advanced Level or its equivalent in appropriate subjects, or a University degree.

For grading of Advanced Level results, please calculate the point aggregates using:

Letter Grade Grade Points
A …………………………… 5
B …………………………… 4
C …………………………… 3
D …………………………… 2
E …………………………… 1
F …………………………… 0

Passes in 3 Advanced Level subjects (at a sitting) attract a bonus of 1 extra point.

e.g. 1. A,C,C = 5+3+3 (+1) = 12 points

2, B,D,F = 4+2+0 =6 points

(c) Candidates who have just completed the University of Ilorin Remedial Programme and are willing to proceed to the degree programme.

VENUES OF SCREENING (FOR BOTH UME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)

DAY 1

DATE: Wednesday, 18th October, 2006

ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES, AND REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES

Group 1: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Arts:
Venues: (a) Africa Hall (Mini Campus)

(b) College of Health Sciences Lecture Rooms 1 and 2

(Mini Campus)

Group 2: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Education
(Education Arts).
Venue: Institute of Education (Mini Campus)

Group 3: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Law
Venue: Faculty of Law Lecture Rooms (Main Campus)

Group 4: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Business & Social Sciences

Programme A: Business Administration
Venue: FAPP Lecture Rooms (Mini Campus)

Programme B: Geography
Venue: Ilorin Foundation Centre (Geri Alimi)

Programme C: Economics
Venue: Lecture Rooms A-E (Mini Campus)

Programme D: Finance
Venue: Centre for Remedial Studies, Ilorin Foundation Hall (Geri Alimi)

Programme E: Accounting
Venue: Lecture Theatres 1 – 4 (Main Campus)
New Science Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)
Engineering Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)
Science Lecture Rooms and Laboratories (Main Campus)

Programme F: Political Science

Programme G: Sociology

Programme H: Remedial Programme (Arts, Agric., Education, Engineering & Science

Venue: Convocation Arena (Main Campus)

DAY 2
Date: Thursday, 19th October, 2006

AGRICULTURE, SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES

Group 1: Prospective candidates into College of Health Sciences:
Venue: Lecture Rooms 1&2, Institute of Education Laboratories
(Mini Campus)

Group 2: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Agriculture:
Venue: Faculty of Agriculture, Lecture Rooms (Main Campus)

Group 3: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Education:
Venue: (a) Guidance and Counselling (G&C) Lecture Room
(Main Campus)
(b) Education Technology (Main Campus)
(c) Education Science (Main Campus)

Group 4: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Engineering.
Venue: Unilorin Secondary School. (Main Campus)
Group 5: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Science

Venues: (a) Science Lecture Theatres 1-4 (main Campus)

(b) New Science Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)

(c) Engineering Lecture Theatre (Main Campus)

(d) Science Lecture Rooms (Main Campus

(e) Science Laboratories (Main Campus)

SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

(a) Every candidate should visit our special website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete and submit on - line, the registration form for screening.

(b) ON LINE: ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD PROVIDE NOT MORE THAN THEIR BEST 2 O’LEVEL RESULTS. THE TWO RESULTS SHOULD BE LISTED SEPARATELY WHERE THE RESULT OF MORE THAN ONE SITTING IS PROVIDED.

(c) IN ADDITION, EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD PRINT OUT THE ON-LINE GENERATED FORM (3 PAGES) AND BRING ONLY THE ORIGINAL OF THE GENERATED 3 - PAGE FORM TO THE DESIGNATED SCREENING CENTRE PLUS OTHER MATERIALS LISTED BELOW. NOTHING SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON ANY SIDE OF THE 3 – PAGE FORM. ANY INSCRIPTION WILL INVALIDATE THE FORM AND DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
Screening Material

Each candidate should bring ONLY the following items to the screening Venue:

(i) The original and 2 photocopies of UME Result slip: Direct Entry candidates should bring the slip detached from the JAMB Form or Acknowledgement Card with 2 photocopies (photocopies shall be submitted at the venue of the screening);

(ii) The original and 2 photocopies of all (including O’level) results.

(iii) Four passport-size photographs with full names and JAMB Registration Number of the candidate written boldly at the back of each passport photograph; and

(iv) The original 3 – page printout from on-line registration.

N.B.

· ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO COME FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE AUTOMATICALLY FORFEITS HIS /HER CHANCE OF BEING CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.

· PROVISIONAL LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CAN BE ACCESSED ON-LINE AT A LATER DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED THROUGH THE MEDIA.

TIME: 1. Preliminaries: 9.00a.m – 10.55a.m. at the various venues.

2. Actual Screening: 11.00a.m.

For further enquiries send an email to this address: "admissions0607@unilorin.edu.ng"

Signed:
Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi
Registrar
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by jammies007(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2007
[/color][b][/b][i][/i]i need information about University of Ilorin post jamb for this year and all the requirements for it including the date.
Anyone who knows should reply to this mail box:[color=#550000]jammies_scott007@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Anifat: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2007
Thanks alot for ur infromation abt the 400 level business and social science student of unilorin, but can u pls try u assist in getting information of the freshness student as in the jambites when will they paste their adimission list nd wen will they resume
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by olokun(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2007
All of us are putting our head on board incase of any develop information.So you too be alert
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by daisman(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2008
please when is the post ume coming up try to inform me or contact me on 08081541367
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Dminister(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2008
pls,any one know ambrose ali university jamb screening cut off point for 2008/2009 admission session.pls reply me.last year it was 180 and my brother got 195.pls kindly help me.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by elctroguru(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ Dminister, open a new thread for AAu. I avn't seen anyone here, at least u'll see ppl who's gonna help u out
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by EmmaAjayi(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2008
Need information on Post JAMB form & examination at UNILORIN for prospective 2008/2009 students. Cut-off point also needed for Medicine & Surgery and Biochemistry. Pls anyone with reliable information to respond asap.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by faith4wini: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
any one with useful information as to the date of the post ume for unilorin 2008/2009 session should pls contact me via my email faith4wini@yahoo.com. thanks all.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Gettolove(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
you guys should be carefull about your phone numbers you post to this site, you can be bugged by criminals
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Olatunjio2: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hello please I chose Ilorin as my 2nd choice and I scored 189.Will I be able to do post ume.Am dying to know.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by faith4wini: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
160 points qualify you for unilorin post ume. so olatunji you are qualified. check on the website www.unilorin.edu.ng
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Olatunjio2: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
I really appreciate your help Faith,only that I checked their website what I saw was 240(mb bs stds).That's why I want to be sure.Thanks any way but won'tmind if u can help me get more info.Please.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by tunnex190: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
@all, what is the cuff off mark for English in Unilorin and when is its Post UME will come up?
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Olatunjio2: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hello pls,one guy in my area just came back from Ilorin and told me that the exam date is Aug 3rd and post ume form will be out by mid july.And the guy also said that the cut off mark fo those that want to do post ume is 200.Pls I scored 189,I want to know my fate pls.Is it true?Faith told me earlier that the cut off is 160.Pls I need more info pls.Am dying to know.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by demdem1: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
I also score 221 and i want to know what next cos' i want to use 2 sittings with different exam bodies WAEC and NECO here is my email jannet_ann1976@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.