Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kind-hearted Peeps; Please Lets #saveseyanu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kind-hearted Peeps; Please Lets #saveseyanu (417 Views)

help save a fellow man from death! #SaveSeyanu From #leukemia / Please Lets Save A Soul!!! EBOLA ALREADY HAS A CURE AND SOMEONE CLOSE NEEDS IT! / Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kind-hearted Peeps; Please Lets #saveseyanu by oyinkanolu: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2014
You think you have problems,then you read things like this...Kindly read this and act, spread the word as the spirit leads you ,its genuine and well detailed.Posted the original mail so you get a feel and urgency of his situation
"I humbly write to appeal for your support to help save the life of a youth who is my brother and only sibling.
I am appealing passionately to you to use your blog as a medium to come to our aid and save the life of Oluwaseyanu Olurotimi Bashorun.
He is a 25 year old student of Applied Geology at Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) who was diagnosed of Acute Leukemia (cancer of the blood) in February this year at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).
We were told that he needed to undergo a Bone Marrow Transplant as a definitive treatment for the condition.My family was devastated by this development especially since we were informed that it is a very expensive procedure and we did not have such funds.

We therefore, resorted to using immune boosters, blood transfusions and other palliative methods which did not improve his condition. He his now at a critical state between life and death at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH), Ife.
We have spent almost N3 million naira on treatments and various tests carried out on his blood sample in and outside Nigeria.He is currently on admission in Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH), Ife where he is undergoing series of chemotherapy.

Read full story - See more at: http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/11/kind-hearted-peeps-please-lets.html

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Behind This Is Your Body Loves Carbohydrates. / Nutrition Is Key To Diabetes Management / To Problems That Are Much More Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.