Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) (58045 Views)

Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / Cars Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by igoro10: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Great!
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by qtx(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Uncleodi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
simplemach:
What of Innoson motors...?

What of Honda...
My baby machine
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by blakky97(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Benz, peogeot, ford, bmw, volvo, Volks wagen, toyota,... Good brands
nissan, hyundai, mitsubuishi, mazda,.... Otherwise cars
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by html14java(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice one
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by mytime24(f): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Op wat of dis jeep grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by immaculatebb(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lagusta:
I really want to know why peugeot decided to use a standing lion for their logo, what of a dragon, an eagle, or a dolphin...
Lagusta:
I really want to know why peugeot decided to use a standing lion for their logo, what of a dragon, an eagle, or a dolphin...
Lagusta:
. Go ask dem, google dey and even ask then Y u prefer to answer ur nick name instead of some ones own

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by mplawal(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thank u for the sunday stori

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Princepioneer(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Most of the logos av sublime, secret and occultic meanings compared to what you all think, ....... BMW=Be My Wife
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Xhammy: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
lonelydora:

That is Brilliance logo. It looks like a devil's fork. Lol. Chinese car company.

Front page bound. I was here.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Xhammy: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
lonelydora:

That is Brilliance logo. It looks like a devil's fork. Lol. Chinese car company.

Lol, se devil still get folk
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Xhammy: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
lonelydora:

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by JOETYNO: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Still researching for Innoson Motors...
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by neighbourhud: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Love this! cool
tomiobj:
source please: according to me this is a lie
The interesting shape is very intentional and clearly forms the letter “T”.

There’s more to it than that though. According to Toyota, the “T” is formed from three distinct ovals, each with its own meaning. The two overlapping ovals in the center represent the relationship and trust between the company and its customers and the encircling oval represents the global expansion of Toyota and endless opportunities ahead. The logo also forms a steering wheel, representing the car itself. Even the negative space in the logo is meant to represent the “infinite values” of the company.

This is where fact ends and lore begins. Some say that the logo pays homage to the fact that the Toyota Motor Corporation was a spinoff of a company that produced looms and sewing machines. It’s said that the logo resembles the eye of a needle.

Finally, in addition to the obvious “T”, many claim that indeed every single letter of the word “Toyota” has been intentionally hidden inside of the logo.
Oya defend ur self

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by nollyway(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
JOETYNO:

Na Johnie Walker U drink Dat drink dy over high brain o

BROS NA ORIJIN BEER OO.. cry abeg check the alcho % for me grin
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Expsbterror(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by JOETYNO: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
nollyway:

BROS NA ORIJIN BEER OO.. cry abeg check the alcho % for me grin

kai dat drink neva get fake o! I sorry for U o!! Buh next tym try drink like 8 bottles it increases highness/madness. wink
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
ibrutex:
Okk. How can this boost my income angry

this is a classical example of a STUPID question. angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by tociano009(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
DaimlerBen:

In other words,
BMW = Bayerische Motoren Werke (Bavarian Motor Works)
NO BMW MEAN, BAYERN MUECHEN WARGEN
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by caprini1: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Yes. This is true.
yes. Toyota is the most creative and very interesting automobile logo av ever seen.
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by mekstaniac(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
I even hear say boko haram don dey manufacture motor....and the logo go be bomb
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vikkie14:
4. Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes’ tri-star represents the companies dominance over land, sea and air.
Team german MAchines..I just love this brand, I dunno y
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Funjosh:
What about Dana moto

Bros have u seen a car that bears the logo 'dana motor'?
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
tomiobj:
source please: according to me this is a lie
The interesting shape is very intentional and clearly forms the letter “T”.

There’s more to it than that though. According to Toyota, the “T” is formed from three distinct ovals, each with its own meaning. The two overlapping ovals in the center represent the relationship and trust between the company and its customers and the encircling oval represents the global expansion of Toyota and endless opportunities ahead. The logo also forms a steering wheel, representing the car itself. Even the negative space in the logo is meant to represent the “infinite values” of the company.

This is where fact ends and lore begins. Some say that the logo pays homage to the fact that the Toyota Motor Corporation was a spinoff of a company that produced looms and sewing machines. It’s said that the logo resembles the eye of a needle.

Finally, in addition to the obvious “T”, many claim that indeed every single letter of the word “Toyota” has been intentionally hidden inside of the logo.
Oya defend ur self
Hmm bros u dey work there ne?
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by nollyway(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
JOETYNO:

kai dat drink neva get fake o! I sorry for U o!! Buh next tym try drink like 8 bottles it increases highness/madness. wink
Are u for real. . grin
Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by ebony2011(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Honda established in 1946.
Headquarter in minato Japan.

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by tziz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Innoson Motors IVM
The logo "IVM" actually means Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing. The logo, clueless as it may be was actually designed by the founder's last son.
It was commisioned by His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at Nnewi. IVM is part of the Innoson Group of Companies founded by the visionary Chairman, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON).
IVM introduces automotive products from China, Japan and Germany. It's product line includes heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, special enviroment friendly vehicles. The company carries out optimization design and assembly according to west african road condition so as produce suitable products at affordable prices.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) by JOETYNO: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
nollyway:

Are u for real. . grin

The same question my girlfriend asked me when I saw her doing a stupid thing, instead getting angry I just waved it wink. So I'm for real #in_flavour's_voice# smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / $3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.