Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic (58156 Views)

Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by winkmart: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
As seen on the streets. This man must be head over heels in love with his wife. For those that don't understand the Igbo Language, that simply translates into[b]Ngozi's husband.[/b]

I must say that is quite romantic and shows how some men can proclaim their love in public for their wives.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/see-what-this-proud-husband-did-for-his.html

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by winkmart: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Twaci(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
Romantic how?

For all we know, his wife might have requested for it or he might just be doing it for show or attention...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
hmmmm..

2 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by bedguy(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
Only in my village compound, we have 17 Ngozis. So what are you talking about? So the man belongs to every Ngozi that sees the back of his car. undecided

Your Royal Highness, Mimzy. Na you I dey follow o.

Airforce1, pls I'm my village's masquerade chief singer. Come and sign me o. cheesy

Chai, front-page with my moniker in it. God I've seen enough for this year. Queen Mimzy has brought me another good luck. How can I thank her enough? Just follow her bumper to bumper and you'll see yourself in front page just like me. cool

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!
QUEEN MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016!
#TRENDMIMZY

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2016
lol

2 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by ClassCaptain(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
Lol.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
funny grin grin grin grin grin

All hail the boss wink wink wink wink

bedguy:
Only in my village compound, we have 17 Ngozis. So what are you talking about? So the man belongs to every Ngozi that sees the back of his car. undecided

Your Royal Highness, Mimzy. Na you I dey follow o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by bedguy(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
mimzy:
funny grin grin grin grin grin
All hail the boss wink wink wink wink
Jesus. shocked You quoted my post. shocked This will surely enter my CV. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by ojun50(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2016
That man is nt romantic he has being brain nd liver wash by d woman

5 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Tolexander: 6:04pm On May 27, 2016
ojun50:
That man is nt romantic he has being brain nd liver wash by d woman
Probably the wife (Ngozi) bought the car for the man!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Zico5(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2016
Let's see how it goes in the next few months. Love is always intoxicated in the beginning.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by nbright: 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by TrumpDonald(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
D wife go just dey sheepishly hapi, she no knw say she don't open market for her husband wink He can now cheat and get away with it

Cos d ladies can now freely get his attention by sheepishly calling out...

Girlfriend: (smiling, walking by) Di Ngozi!

Wife: (Angry)...and who is that lady that called you?

Man: (boning) I don't know her. Have you forgotten it's on the car?

Wife: Ohhh! Sorry my husband.

Man: (smiling in his heart, saying) I will never change this number plate grin

Going! Going!! Don't miss this...tell others. promo

https://www.nairaland.com/3131002/new-registered-camry-spider-2007

5 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Firefire(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
How are you sure that is the wife name ?

Brother Ngozi wen full for my church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by nbright: 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Romantic how?

For all we know, his wife might have requested for it or he might just be doing it for show or attention...

na wa to u

2 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Zidjay(f): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
Awwww kiss But Ngozi plenty o cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by MARKone(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
Maybe the wife gifted the car or the number plate to her husband, the woman is just marking her territory, all side chicks should back off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Emilord(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
Awww! awesome! Igbo men, we rock....am gonna do a similar thing for my wife

11 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by NigeriaKitchen: 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
Ngozi = Blessing

What a cool, great name....most people called Ngozi always succeed greatly smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by refiner(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2016

romantic indeed!...

so he's the husband to lot of ngozis'...he could av specified by writing down both her middle name and surname!grin

5 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by boman2014: 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
good
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nateben(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
What if it's the other way around?
What if he is driving his wife's car?
What if he is a sugar boy, and the sugar mummy customized it for him?

Lots of what ifs..........
Let's not jump into conclusion like we did with BuBu being our president

Typing...............

Peace I'm Out

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by sexymoma(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
that doesn't stop him from cheating on his wife if he wants to
Na pple like am dey fornicate pass angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by trueking: 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
I don't see it like that, Ngozi bought the car for him and wants to tell other girls he is a married man.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 27, 2016
Later u will hear some USELESS LADIES say men ne dey try
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
This is not necessary

3 Likes

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Prdo: 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
Na new husband with so much passion.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy grin
Na Ngozi buy am!? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
Chai! If I were his wife this won't do o cos this man fit marry so many Ngozis, which is the most common female igbo name btw.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Ladycloud(f): 6:44pm On May 27, 2016
Lol.. This is what happens when u let an igbo business woman buy u a car.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2016
Na new thing? What is romantic about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.