Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective (1085 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / Before You Get Fooled By Misleading Write Ups About "April Fool". / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2014
This is for those who care to read this...
I decided to write this not to counter Lastchild claims but to corroborate them.

The demons, spiritual wives, Satans etc are very real.

I will be right back...
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2014
When we want to read the islamic view, we will come to your presidential quarters exclusive to muslims.

Carry this your thread there. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2014
These beings are group of Shaitans (Satans). They exist as we exist, they eat, they drink, the speak etc in spiritual realm. But they tend to appear and do things differently from us.

They also belong to different groups. There are some of them that are Muslims, some are Christians even a good percentage of them are idol worshippers.

They have the capability to appear in their real form (weird-looking) and they can also transform into many things like human, snakes, cats, dogs etc.

When they transform into another being, they could be harmed. That's one of the differences between them and the angels. No one can harm any angel either in angelic form or in another form.
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Gboliwe:
When we want to read the islamic view, we will come to your presidential quarters exclusive to muslims.

Carry this your thread there. Thank you.
Thanks Bro. At least you are the first to comment. Are you the Nairaland president?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Gboliwe: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2014
alienvirus:
Thanks Bro. At least you are the first to comment. Are you the Nairaland president?

Do I look stupid to you? I said, "do the right thing". Stop opening islam perspective threads in the general section. Its not right. If I want to know what you or islam thinks, I know where to look.

Do the right thing!

1 Like

Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2014
The demons also belong to either male or female. They also reproduce.

They mostly reside in filthy places like toilets, refuse grounds, where there are so many camels, where people commit sins eg Hotels for ashewos, bear parlours etc.

As Lastchild rightly said, they lie a lot. During the life of the Prophet Mohammad. One of them went to where muslims kept dates and stole from it. A companion of the Prophet called Abu Huraira caught him there. He begged Abu Huraira and said he would never return. Abu Huraira narrated the story to the prophet. The prophet said he was a lier. He would come back. The following day, he came...and the story continues
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2014
Gboliwe:

Do I look stupid to you? I said, "do the right thing". Stop opening islam perspective threads in the general section. Its not right. If I want to know what you or islam thinks, I know where to look.

Do the right thing!
Ok. Thanks. You can choose to ignore the thread.
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Gboliwe: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2014
alienvirus:
Ok. Thanks. You can choose to ignore the thread.

That's what is killing the country. I will not ignore it even though I hope this will be my last post. I will have to do the right thing even if you choose not to. I have reported the thread and I hope the moderators will also do their jobs. I will even go a step further by sending them mails. Until we all learn to do the right thing in the right places at the right time, nigeria will just remain a circus.

#offtosendamail

1 Like

Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Gboliwe:

That's what is killing the country. I will not ignore it even though I hope this will be my last post. I will have to do the right thing even if you choose not to. I have reported the thread and I hope the moderators will also do their jobs. I will even go a step further by sending them mails. Until we all learn to do the right thing in the right places at the right time, nigeria will just remain a circus.

#offtosendamail
I will advise you to send mail to all nairalanders. At least your front seat is secured. Nairaland president.
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2014
These beings are the ones behind the mysteries that are yet to be deciphered by many. Some of them are:

1. Reincarnation: Every human is created with a jinn. The Jinn can either be good doer or evil doer.

The evil doer jinn will always instruct (whisper) his one to do evil all the time. The good doer jinn will always whisper good things in one.
It is this jinn that wander about when someone died and he is seen somewhere else. He will look exactly like the real person. He talks the way he talks, he walka the way he walks, the same handwriting. Even if he uses glasses, his jinn will also use glasses.

The Jinn can even procreate and send the children and wife to his real house. This is quite true and real.
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Yorubas usually talk about Akudaya, sending a jinn partner to the person that killed him, using this jinn to do many more things are things within our realm. Another type of jinn I want discuss is...

2. Spiritual wife and husband... Stay tuned
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by dosht(f): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2014
This is not an Islamic section please
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Oyetboy(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
dosht:

Neither is it an 'others' section.
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
It is fine. This section has enough space for retarss and morons.
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by Freest(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
alienvirus:
I will advise you to send mail to all nairalanders. At least your front seat is secured. Nairaland president.
He just told you nothing but the truth, simply carry your thread to where it belongs. You guys like quarel too much you want everything all at once. No insults intended, but just do the needful and let everybody hear word. If you need an Islam perspective, there is a thread for Islam issues, go there and discuss it. By the way don't dare write any insultive words to me, you wouldn't like the outcome

1 Like

Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by alienvirus: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Freest:

He just told you nothing but the truth, simply carry your thread to where it belongs. You guys like quarel too much you want everything all at once. No insults intended, but just do the needful and let everybody hear word. If you need an Islam perspective, there is a thread for Islam issues, go there and discuss it. By the way don't dare write any insultive words to me, you wouldn't like the outcome
Shut it already and face front. Ode!
Re: In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective by tijjanioyan: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
dosht:
but it is religious section is islam no more a religion?

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Satanic Rules Of Earth / ' Man Of God ' / What Is The Biblical Punishment For Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.