Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. (5056 Views)

Graduates Job Applications At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc(numerous Positions) / Mistakes Job Seekers Make While Posting CVS For Job Applications. / Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
goodman41:
what do u mean by payment?
You pay to get noticed for your skills on linkedin
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by Bluekapon(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
donogaga:

Are you referring to Level 2 (NISP-HSE Appreciation) and Level 3 (NISP-HSE supervision?). If that's the case, you can kick off your career from there.

Send me your email id.

Sir, Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. I do have level 2 & 3 HSE Certifications with little working experience as a process engineer in a Lube Oil Plant.
E-mail: ihekostech@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by donogaga(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
G12:
I knew it! So this is how they do it. I've been wasting my time filling application forms online

Its not a waste of time. There's no harm in trying.

The truth is that some coys do attend to online applicants. First this is how it goes, They get lots of flops from online applicants. So they start first with elimination method. Most especially if the job position is a critical one. They only attend to applicants who met the procedure for application and specific requirement for the job position advertised.

However, immediately you come across an online ad that interest you and you meet the requirements, I'll advice you endeavor to be among the first candidates to apply online. Do it at once. You just might be fortunate to get an invite!!!
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by donogaga(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bluekapon:

Sir, Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. I do have level 2 & 3 HSE Certifications with little working experience as a process engineer in a Lube Oil Plant.
E-mail: ihekostech@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Check your mail.
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by donogaga(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
mudility:

Bros i have certification on HSE level 2 & 3. I would love your assistant to get hands on experience in this field. You can reach me through pm.ubreye@gmail.com . Thanks

Done!!!
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
I am a recent grad currently working in Telecom coy as Call Center Agent. However, the pay is nothing to rely on. I intend paying 4k to professional CV writer so dat I can start applying 4 jobs but I keep thinking If it is about professionally written Cv or specific job xperience. Pls, advice
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eddyken:
I am a recent grad currently working in Telecom coy as Call Center Agent. However, the pay is nothing to rely on. I intend paying 4k to professional CV writer so dat I can start applying 4 jobs but I keep thinking If it is about professionally written Cv or specific job xperience. Pls, advice
As much as a good Cv will help you get an interview easily, the hands on experience is a good way to impress recruiters where necessary. Writing a professional CV shouldn't be a problem though.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by akandi4u(m): 3:50am On Nov 24, 2014
hy
Re: The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. by choo: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2014
@donogaga I just sent you a pm now. please respond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Volunteer In Your Company? / Top 12 Nigerian Companies To Work In / Girls Needed For A 60k Activation Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.