Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! (2222 Views)

Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) / Body Itching After Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! by factorial1(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2014
This question has been one of those questions that arise through my personal observation as a young scientist. Indeed, it happens to all human being regardless of the gender. Having made my research on “cause(s) of urinating during/after bath”, I am yet to get a justifiable answer to it. This, which most likely occurs regularly and can at times, be a reflex action that one might not be able to restrict. I may say, according to what I think may/might/should be the cause of feeling the urge to urinate when taking bath or immediately after taking bath, is due to the relaxation that the body feels during that time which makes the yellowish liquid (urine) containing waste product to be excreted by the kidneys and thereafter passes through the urethra.
Now, I would like Nairalanders to share their own view on this matter… and most especially, what you think might be the cause(s) of feeling the urge to urinate during/after bath… also the aftermath effect of not feeling the urge.
Re: Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2014
I don't know sir
Re: Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! by factorial1(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Mods, kindly do the needful... by moving this to the front page. Thanks
cc: dominique
Sissy3
lalasticlala
Re: Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Make I go bath check but na true oo.

I deh come.
Re: Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! by factorial1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
seangy4konji:
Make I go bath check but na true oo.

I deh come.
Lol... una don bath finish?
Re: Urinating During or After Bath - The Cause! by seangy4konji: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol. I deh come. Hold up deh road.i wan piss all d piss weh deh my body before I enter con see if any piss go Commot.

Dat run na true sha but I go confirm am. Na so my woman must piss too wen she deh bath. .
factorial1:
Lol... una don bath finish?

(1) (Reply)

How Warm Water Can Help Your Weight Loss / No. 1 Cause Of Male Infertility Is Sturborn Staphylococcus Get Rid Of It Now!! / Natural Ways To Increase The Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.