Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! (10056 Views)

See How Kim Kardashian Blast Wizkid On Instagram / Kim Kardashian Blast Wizkid For Insulting Linda Ikeji / Kim Kardashian Blast Wizkid For Insulting Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
twerkjack:
maybe she means most nigerian ladies are as fat and outta shape as apes lol. That aint a lie is it? Cos ȋ̝̊̅̄
Dnt quite disagree.
It is a lie my dear, a stupid generalization if you ask. Where and where has she been to in Nigeria? Do you think all Americans are in shape like Kim? What she said is unacceptable, stupid, Intolerable and Satanic.

Nigerians girls may be like apes but they are real at least.

Kim is fake.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
this is from march 2013 undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by hardbody: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Serves Nigerian ladies better. A set of people that are never contented with theirs and their own. Every second KIm did this, Kim did that. Hey, did you read what Kim said on her way to Spain? etc etc. Its like if you do not know an up to date activity of Kim kardashian, you are backward and not up to date. She never even begin abuse una sef.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by leshi: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
F22RAPTOR:
I tot this stuff happened like last year
last two years I guess
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by ninovandross(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
All this celebs go talk crap finish, dem go cme dey lie say dia accnt was hacked
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hehehe, i see an ape with big ynash
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2014
Kunleskey:
Shade get me my cutlass i wan cut kim kardashian stupid yansh...so that she won't display it again
Lollll. You don make me laugh tire. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by RaeMystix: 12:39am On Nov 23, 2014
wilsondave:
as I like dis kK she don make me hate her sa. I will reply her on twitter don't worry. that beast dey insult my country and our ladies.
I dear you to
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by RaeMystix: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by frank4t(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Jeezbaby:
Someone should just give me her number,I just want to speak a word into her life dat will make her life not to remain d same again. Who d hell does she think she is? Just one word for is enough.
u want her number? U dey digg gold?
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by RaeMystix: 12:49am On Nov 23, 2014

Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by petrov10: 4:06am On Nov 23, 2014
leonard509:
Jic

If these are apes, then i'll die loving them.

Na dis kind pple dey make me wan become assassin, they don't deserve the next second. jealousy is a disease. na only safarigirl pic i go use give her shame.

Anu manu
bros wait o

Is that rilly safari girl ? lipsrsealed[quote author=leonard509 post=28239735]Jic

Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by zeemore: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2014
OP, you and every other person here that believes this fake news and even going to her twitter handle to reply her; may the women that gave birth to all of you be punished.

Yes! Please do not take this as an insult. In fact, this is actually a blessing because the world would be a better place without the gullible minds of you all.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by repogirl(f): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Stale news mtchewww, happened two years back after she hosted a show here 'love like a movie' or something of the sort.

she claimed her account was hacked.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by bruno419(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2014
zeemore:
OP, you and every other person here that believes this fake news and even going to her twitter handle to reply her; may the women that gave birth to all of you be punished.

Yes! Please do not take this as an insult. In fact, this is actually a blessing because the world would be a better place without the gullible minds of you all.
sodom generation,ur fada!!!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by tpia6: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2014
zeemore:

Madam, ki lon se e?

What kind of bitterness is this, you can just take a break from the internet if you need one!

May I invite you to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, cast your cares and burdens upon Him because He is the Way, not all this road of destruction you are on!

Ori elepe lepe nmo! Your curses go back on your own head inasmuch as you are also a woman wishing bad on your fellow woman!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2014
LEERICIST:
Don't blame her, blame Darey Art Alade who invited her to Nigeria. I wonder why he thought her worthy to visit Nigeria.

#I won't lie, reading her tweet pained me.
sorry why did DAA invited her is it to come and sing or what... Cus dhis girl is very senseless
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by leonard509(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2014
petrov10:
bros wait o

Is that rilly safari girl ? lipsrsealed
dats her d.p bro.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by chibyksveejay(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2014
labaks:

Don't mind some gullible Nigerians. The Op just wanted to create topic just for creating sake. She explained her account was hacked and she came out openly to say she never said wrote that. Dunno y d op is bringing up dead issue. And some educated illiterates are commenting c.r.ap again
dats another problem with Nigeria bloggers grin....funny these nairalanders are falling for it.....FOR D SECOND TIME grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by LEERICIST(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2014
penquin:
sorry why did DAA invited her is it to come and sing or what... Cus dhis girl is very senseless

Me I don't know o.. prolly to come and watch others WITH TALENT do their thing grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Blast Nigeria Girls! by modelboy(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Jeezbaby:
Someone should just give me her number,I just want to speak a word into her life dat will make her life not to remain d same again. Who d hell does she think she is? Just one word for is enough.
she is right tho... u is ape lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday / Nigerians React To Photos Of 19 Year Old Girl On IG! Say Her Ass Ain't 19 / Nigeria Police Promotes Singer, Korede Bello To The Rank Of Superintendent Of Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.