Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,837 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) (4211 Views)

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
OMG shocked shocked I can't believe this! How can a house help be this ! cry cry My heart just stopped at a point. May God punish this house girl. Please let's be very careful while taking a house boy or girl. This is really touching.

https://fbcdn-video-a-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xaf1/v/t42.1790-2/10801112_10152933088817845_1746402784_n.mp4?rl=300&vabr=134&oh=2048f90ef49e579a616c10514d54c230&oe=5472FAE5&__gda__=1416745900_b0d9e8f3693ecb2709f223453e5f6a68

What do you think should be her punishment
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2014
[size=14pt] The video couldn't upload,don't know Why. Just click that link,it's not a blog!

My Mum just wept after watching it. I couldn't hold my tears. This is sad cry cry How can someone beat a little girl like that n still kicked her around. The first slap shocked me like crazy cry cry[/size]

Cc:
Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Tallesty1
Farano
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Bunsky
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Superstar007(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Op Kindly summarize the video or you write the transcript here, the network is very slow here in france. Thank you.

Going by your post, I think her punishment should be that she should be made to trek from her current location to France, Iraq and Syria. Thank you.
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by hannesy(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014
That lady needs life imprisonment, omg I can't believe people re this heartless, I was scared the baby was going to die ...

1 Like

Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by MizMyColi(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2014
*runs into thread at bold speed cheesy

Lemme goan watch angry

priscaoge:
[size=14pt] The video couldn't upload,don't know Why. Just click that link,it's not a blog!

My Mum just wept after watching it. I couldn't hold my tears. This is sad cry cry How can someone beat a little girl like that n still kicked her around. The first slap shocked me like crazy cry cry[/size]

Cc:
Kachi sbarbie
Mizmy coli
Tallesty 1
Fara no
Missberryp op5
Marieol ae
Buns ky

1 Like

Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2014
My network is slow. One thing is guaranteed, any house help that maltreats my own child, that I suffered to push in labor room. Hmmmmmmmmm
___issokay.

Oh, sweet Jesus.
No one should tell me vengeance is of the Lord, because I will convert this househelp to cornbeef and waybill her to her people. I am having so many ideas on what I would do if I were the mum.

There was obviously a "CCTV" in that house, dear mothers___ cctv isn't restricted to banks. Lets avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by MizMyColi(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Prisca, please forgive my idiosyncracy here, but I say this with all apology sad

The Thunder and Lightning Bolt That Will Fire That Young Girl For Such Inhumane Actions To A Child Is Still Warming Up At The Gym.

Nansense Iranu Yubbish angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Wickedness cry
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

My dear, I can't watch such video, I don't have the heart.

1 Like

Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2014
I'll comment when i watch it.
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Because she puked, she had to hit her like that embarassed, thinking it end there, she kept hitting with a flashlight on her bare butt and stepped on her.

Her punishment: Beheading! angry
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Blood of Jesus! I had to look at that video over and over again. With instant Anger boiling inside me angry . The parents of that innocent baby will surely skin that house girl alive after seeing this video. How I wish am there, Wetin I for do that girl even Devil go shout Chisos! Na so u you brutal!. I just pray and hope that baby donn't develop problem in any of her Organs. Wonders shall never end in this world
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by holyboss: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
mayapop:

Her punishment: Beheading! angry
Holy sh*t Bliv me beheading is cheap (that a cool way for her to die) undecided *she should be slice bit by bit by a hot knife wit pepper to plaster every sliced surface until she give up undecided

That's just pure wickedness
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2014
hannesy:
That lady needs life imprisonment, omg I can't believe people re this heartless, I was scared the baby was going to die ...

Someone just told me that d baby later died. People are so wicked. The girl need to die a painful death. The Baby really suffered cry
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
My dear, I can't watch such video, I don't have the heart.

Lol u need to see this video!
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Someone just told me that d baby later died. People are so wicked. The girl need to die a painful death. The Baby really suffered cry

Plz tell me that baby didn't die sad cry cry
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol u need to see this video!
Nah, I knw what I passed through after watching ALUU4.
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by hannesy(f): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

omg!!
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by rolled: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

No she is very well
The nanny is the one that is critical situation cos the father of the baby dealt with het
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by MadamDearest: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Omg
Jesus
Couldn't watch the rest after she threw the baby on to the floor and started stepping on her
Pls tell me its vid animation
This case should be followed up investigated and prosecuted.
Mothers who use nanny or maids for their kids pls beware
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nah, I knw what I passed through after watching ALUU4.

Lol.... u must be too soft @hrt wink
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
rolled:

No she is very well
The nanny is the one that is critical situation cos the father of the baby dealt with het

Thank U Jesus!

May she never recover!

Anytime she regains consciousness,let them beat her back to Coma!

She deserve to die in a very painful way angry
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
holyboss:
Holy sh*t Bliv me beheading is cheap (that a cool way for her to die) undecided *she should be slice bit by bit by a hot knife wit pepper to plaster every sliced surface until she give up undecided

That's just pure wickedness

I swear u are on point grin
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Hi smiley
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by holyboss: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:

grin
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by jauntty: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Got the Video frm a BBM friend, watched it with my Boss @ work and she just started crying. Hmmm. That girl/nanny need psychological and psychiatric evaluation cus she is mentally derailed. She should be charged to court for 'attempted murder'.
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by jauntty: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
priscaoge:
OMG shocked shocked I can't believe this! How can a house help be this ! cry cry My heart just stopped at a point. May God punish this house girl. Please let's be very careful while taking a house boy or girl. This is really touching.
And why is this not on FP yet ?

2 Likes

Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
jauntty:
And why is this not on FP yet ?

angry angry dunno oooo
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hi smiley

Hi Sir smiley
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by priscaoge(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
jauntty:
Got the Video frm a BBM friend, watched it with my Boss @ work and she just started crying. Hmmm. That girl/nanny need psychological and psychiatric evaluation cus she is mentally derailed. She should be charged to court for 'attempted murder'.

The girl is mentally disabled angry angry So wicked n heartless
Re: A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) by mummyf(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
she should be sentenced to a painful slow death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques / Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! / Make Your Husband Suffer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.